Fifth Kalima Astaghfar  

RSS

Admin
December 3, 2016 11:32 pm  

Virtue :Nabi SAW once said that, “Evil and Shir’k can enter the heart.” The Sahaabah were worried when they heard this. Nabi SAW then said, “Beware of Shir’k, for it is quieter than the crawling of an ant.” Then Nabi SAW asked, “Must I teach you something that will save you from all forms of Shir’k, the minor and the major?” He then taught them to read the 5th kalima.  (Ibnus Sunni pg. 250) 

Recite the Fifth Kalima atleast Once and Type DONE

Fifth Kalima is The word of Penitence (Astaghfar) 

اسْتَغْفِرُ اللّهَ رَبِّىْ مِنْ كُلِّ ذَنْبٍ اَذْنَبْتُه عَمَدًا اَوْ خَطَاً سِرًّا اَوْ عَلَانِيَةً وَاَتُوْبُ اِلَيْهِ مِنْ الذَّنْبِ الَّذِىْ اَعْلَمُ وَ مِنْ الذَّنْبِ الَّذِىْ لا اَعْلَمُ اِنَّكَ اَنْتَ عَلَّامُ الغُيُوْبِ وَ سَتَّارُ الْعُيُوْبِ و َغَفَّارُ الذُّنُوْبِ وَ لا حَوْلَ وَلا قُوَّةَ اِلَّا بِاللّهِ الْعَلِىِّ العَظِيْم 

(I seek forgiveness from Allah, my Lord, from every sin I committed knowingly or unknowingly, secretly or openly, and I turn towards Him from the sin that I know and from the sin that I do not know. Certainly You, You (are) the knower of the hidden things and the Concealer (of) the mistakes and the Forgiver (of) the sins. And (there is) no power and no strength except from Allah, the Most High, the Most Great)

1480797137-5thKalima.jpg
Reply Done if you have Read or listened to it.
Edited: 4 months  ago

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register