Subhaan Allaahi wa bi hamdihi Subhaan Allaah il-‘Azeem
These are two phrases which are light on the lips, heavy in the balance and beloved to the Most Merciful, as was narrated by al-Bukhaari and Muslim.
- Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, “There are two statements that are light for the tongue to remember, heavy in the Scales and are dear to the Merciful: `Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi, Subhan-Allahil-Azhim [Glory be to Allah and His is the praise, (and) Allah, the Greatest is free from imperfection)’.”
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
- Jabir (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, “For him who says: `Subhan-Allahi wa bi hamdihi (Allah is free from imperfection, and I begin with praising Him, and to Him),’ a palm-tree will be planted in Jannah.”
- Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, “He who recites in the morning and in the evening the statement: `Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi (Allah is free from imperfection and I begin with praising Him)’ one hundred times, will not be surpassed on the Day of Resurrection by anyone with better deeds than one who utters the same words or utters more of these words.”
- Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah’s Apostle said, “Whoever says, ‘Subhan Allah wa bihamdihi,’ one hundred times a day, will be forgiven all his sins even if they were as much as the foam of the sea. (Book #75, Hadith #414)
- Imam Jafar e Sadiq (a.s.) has said that one who recites “Subhan Allah wa behamdehi, Subhan Allahil azeem”, thirty times, Allah will remove penury and difficulties from him, make him affluent and allot a place for him in the Heaven.Then the Imam (a.s.) said, “ Whoever repeats Astaghfar Allah a hundred times in a day, Allah will forgive seven hundred sins of his. Remember, there is no virtue in a person who can commit seven hundred sins in a day!”
Recite this Dua 100 times and Type DONE