Rewards of Freeing 10 Slaves
Narrated Abu Huraira (RadhiAllahu 'anhu):
Allah's Messenger ﷺ said, "If one says one-hundred (100) times in one (1) day:
"laa ilaaha illallaahu Wahdahu la shareeka lahu, lahul mulku wa lahul hamdu, wa Huwa 'alaa kulli shayy'in Qadeer"
"None has the right to be worshipped but Allah, the Alone Who has no partners, to Him belongs Dominion and to Him belong all the Praises, and He has power over all things (i.e. Omnipotent)",
one will get the rewards of:
1. manumitting ten (10) slaves,
2. and one-hundred (100) good deeds will be written in his account,
3. and one-hundred (100) bad deeds will be wiped off or erased from his account,
4. and on that day he will be protected from the morning till evening from Satan,
5. and nobody will be superior to him except one who has done more than that which he has done."
[Sahih Bukhari - Book 54, Hadith 514]
REPly DONE ,If you have read it.