RECENT ISLAMIC LECTURES:
We love to Listen to islamic Scholars.Do you Know that different Scholars have different Specialisation in different Subjects .Read on What is the Specialisation of your favourite Islamic Scholar and Press the Button of Recent lectures to get a list of their recent Lectures.You can listen to their recent lecture(Podcast) from their Official Publishers right here but before that You may like to read about the famous Islamic Scholrs and lecturers of both Urdu and English – You Can read about them here
- Mufti Menk is among one of the most famous Islamic scholars.
- Menk was born in Harare, Zimbabwe where he undertook his initial studies. Menk then went on to obtain a degree in Shariah Law from the Islamic University of Madinah. Following this, he went on to specialize in Jurisprudence in Gujarat, India
- He is the Head of the Fatwa Department of The Council of Islamic Scholars of Zimbabwe known as Majlisul Ulama Zimbabwe. He is also one of the Muathins and an Imaam at Masjid Al Falaah in Harare.
- KSBEA 2015 Awards – Global Leadership Award in Social Guidance
He is a Mufti and Imam.So,If You want to listen to a Mufti,His lectures are the Best.
Dr Bilal Philips
- Dr. Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips was born in Kingston, Jamaica.He converted to Islam in 1972. His whole life has been exemplified by his goal of seeking and conveying Islamic knowledge in order to “Change the Muslim Nation through Islamic Education.
- He acquired a B.A. from the College of Islamic Disciplines at the Islamic University of Medina (1979), then an M.A. in aqeedah (Islamic Theology) from King Saud University in Riyadh (1985), and finally a PhD in Islamic Theology from the University of Wales (1994). Interestingly enough, His PhD thesis was on “The Exorcist Tradition in Islam”.
- He is among one of the most inspiring Islamic Scholars.His greatest achievement, and the one for which he was listed in the Jordanian publication, ‘The 500 Most Influential Muslims’, is the historic founding of the Islamic Online University which in only 5 years has over 80,000 students registered from every country on the face of this earth! Unlike the other educational programs he has founded and overseen over the years, IOU makes it possible for any person from any location in the world to receive an Islamic education absolutely free.
If You are looking for Lectures in Aqeedah(Islamic theology) or you want to know about the Exorcist Tradition of islam,You can look for his Lectures.
Nauman Ali Khan
- Nouman Ali Khan is an American Muslim speaker and founder, CEO and lead instructor at The Bayyinah Institute for Arabic and Qur’anic Studies.
- Nouman founded Bayyinah in 2006, after serving as a professor of Arabic at Nassau Community College. His current residence is in Dallas, Texas. He also lectures internationally on the matters of Tafsir and learning Arabic to understand the Quran.
Nauman Ali Khan’s Lectures covers the topic of tafsir.In his lectures you can find him discussing the ayah of quran.He also speaks on current Issues.
- Yusuf Estes (born Joseph Estes, 1944) is an American Muslim preacher from Texas who converted from Christianity to Islam in 1991. He claims to have been a Muslim Chaplain for the United States Bureau of Prisons through the 1990s, and to have served a Muslim delegate to the United Nations World Peace Conference for Religious Leaders held at the U.N. in September 2000.
- Estes was named as the Islamic Personality of the Year at the Dubai International Holy Quran Award ceremony on 8 August 2012.He is also among the most influential Islamic Scholars of the West.
Yusuf Estes Preaches about Islam and Islamic Principles.
- Yasir Qadhi was born in Houston, Texas and completed his primary and secondary education in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- He graduated with a B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering from the University of Houston, after which he was accepted as a student at the Islamic University of Madinah. After completing a diploma in Arabic, he graduated with a B.A. from the College of Hadith and Islamic Sciences. Thereafter, he completed a M.A. in Islamic Theology from the College of Dawah, after which he returned to America and completed his doctorate, in Religious Studies, from Yale University. Currently he is teaching at Rhodes College, in Memphis, TN.
- He is an American Muslim scholar and writer of Pakistani descent, and Dean of Academic Affairs at the Al-Maghrib Institute, an Islamic educational institution.
- He has written books and has lectured on Islam and contemporary Muslim issues. A 2011 New York Times Magazine essay described Qadhi as “one of the most influential conservative clerics in American Islam”.
Yasir Qadhi’s is a scholar of Hadith and Islamic Sciences.He speaks for muslim and his lectures can be found covering current affairs of muslims
- Sheikh Tawfique Chowdhury is the Chairman and CEO of Mercy Mission. He has, from an early age, excelled in academic studies, consistently being awarded prizes and accolades for his various achievements.
- Sheikh Tawfique is a graduate of Medicine from the University of Bond, Australia, as well as a graduate of the college of Shariah at the Islamic University of Madinah.
- He is renowned for specializing in Islamic Jurisprudence – particularly Islamic finance, Muslim Family Law and Islamic Medical Ethics.
If you are looking for Lectures on Family Law,Medical Ethics,Islamic Jurispendence ,Listen to his lectures as he is a scholar in these subjects.
Hope you have enjoyed listening to their lectures .You can even download their lectures.Share with all to inspire others too.
N.B : We have Compiled a list of the Present Islamic Scholars of today whose lectures are available in Urdu aswell as English.You May Like to Check them HERE
Jazak Allah Khairan.
Related Watch :
Love this Article ? ❤❤ Download it as pdf.