[Solved] Sixth Kalima -Rud e Kuffar  

RSS

Admin Admin
December 3, 2016 11:35 pm  

Recite it atleast Once and type DONE

Sixth Kalima are the words of rejecting disbelief (Rud-A-Kuffer) 

Allahumma innii a'udhu bika min an ushrika bika shai-anw- wa ana a'lamu bihii. Was tagh fi ru ka limaa laa alamu bihee. Tubtu anhu wa tabarra-tu min al-kufri wash-shirki wal-kizdhbi wal-ghiibati wal-bid’ati wan-namiimati wal fawaahishi wal-buhtani w-al-ma’aasii kulliha. Wa aslamtu wa aquulu La illaha illAllahu Muhammadur RasulAllah

(O Allah! Certainly I seek protection with You from, that I associate partner with You anything and I know it. And I seek forgiveness from You for that I do not know it. I repended from it and I made myself free from disbelief and polytheism and the falsehood and the back-biting and the innovation and the tell-tales and the bad deeds and the blame and the disobedience, all of them. And I submit and I say (there is) none worthy of worship except Allah, Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.)

1480797327-6thKalima.jpg
Type Done,when you have read or listened to it.
Edited: 7 months  ago

ReplyQuote
Beginner
January 3, 2017 9:12 pm  

Alhamdulillah!

Done

Assalamualaikum

ReplyQuote
Rising
March 8, 2017 2:08 pm  

Read thrice . DONE

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register

islam hashtag

(no title)

The Muadhin of Masjid Al-Sulaimani in Jeddah has passed away whilst waiting to call the Adhan for Fajr prayers. Inna lillahe Wa inna ilaehi rajeun. 60-year-old Abdul Haq al Halabi was sitting reciting the Qur’an and passed away with just minutes left before the time of Adhan. The deceased muezzin, who has two sons, Khaldun and Anas, and three daughters, spent 40 years of his life in Saudi Arabia  and he was known to frequent the mosque and was often seen reciting the Qur’an. May Allah grant him Jannah. The deceased was praised for his efforts in helping pilgrims during his life. His live culminated with dedicating the last three years in his life with serving the mosque and worshippers, as well as calling for the adhan. May Allah grant him jannah. Ref :Arabic News Source Also read : When 22 Muazzen became shaheed while trying to complete adhan ...
Continue reading
surah hujurat 49-13

(no title)

Lessons Learnt from Surah Al Hujurat Ayat 13 (Quran 49:13 ) :All Human are equal in Sight of Allah irrespective of their color, Race or Nationality.  Human beings, We created you all from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes so that you may know one another. Verily the noblest of you in the sight of Allah is the most God-fearing of you.Surely Allah is All-Knowing, All-Aware.(49:13) This Verse answers the question why are their different tribe ,why all People are not of same colour and why is World not  single Nation. Allah answers it by directly adressing the humans saying :" Human beings, We created you all from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes so that you may know one another. Verily the noblest of you in the sight of Allah is the most God-fearing of you.Surely Allah is ...
Continue reading
tales from the treasures Chest

(no title)

Why Read this Book ,"Tales from the Treasures Chest" If You like to narrate stories with morale to your Kids ,this Book has 3 Stories that will leave your child pondering . Storyline of the book  "Tales from the Treasures Chest" "Tales from the Treasures Chest " is a book Written for young readers (around 6-10 years ) .This books teaches the child to be happy and content with whatever they have . It has three Stories to stress this Point. The First Story ,"Exhortation Valley " is the lengthiest and the most interesting One . It teaches the child to be content with their looks and not to feel inferior just because they are the way they are . Allah has created us with utmost Perfection and the story just presses on this facts . It is the story of two twins who are not satisfied with themselves and ...
Continue reading
islam hashtag