We love to Listen to islamic Scholars.Do you Know that different Scholars have different Specialisation in different Subjects .Read on What is the Specialisation of your favourite Islamic Scholar and Press the Button of Recent lectures to get a list of their recent Lectures.You can listen to their recent lecture(Podcast) from their Official Publishers right here but before that You may like to read about the famous Islamic Scholars and lecturers of both Urdu and English -.
You Can read about them here or click on the image below .
- Mufti Menk is among one of the most famous Islamic scholars.
- Menk was born in Harare, Zimbabwe where he undertook his initial studies. Menk then went on to obtain a degree in Shariah Law from the Islamic University of Madinah. Following this, he went on to specialize in Jurisprudence in Gujarat, India
- He is the Head of the Fatwa Department of The Council of Islamic Scholars of Zimbabwe known as Majlisul Ulama Zimbabwe. He is also one of the Muathins and an Imaam at Masjid Al Falaah in Harare.
KSBEA 2015 Awards – Global Leadership Award in Social Guidance
He is a Mufti and Imam.So,If You want to listen to a Mufti,His lectures are the Best.
Shaykh Omar Suleiman is the young evergreen scholar with the big smile. Born and raised in Louisiana, he has a unique way of relating to a western audience through his character, and has gained the love of people of all ages and backgrounds. As an AlMaghrib instructor, Omar Suleiman lectures and teaches the hugely popular ‘Behind the Scenes’ seminar which focuses on the strengthening of the soul and disciplining the nafs.
His journey of seeking knowledge started in 2000 in the United Arab Emirates where he spent a few years at the feet of prestigious scholars such as Shaykh Tariq Ibn Rajah and Amr Al Sheshany. Since then he has sought knowledge and studied under Shaykh Salah As Sawy, Dr. Hatem Al Haj, his father in law Shaykh Abul Abed, and Al Allamah Shaykh Omar Al Ashqar (rahimahullah).
Shaykh Omar Suleiman has two Bachelor’s degrees in Islamic Studies and in Accounting, a Master’s degree in Islamic Finance, and is currently pursuing a PhD in Islamic Studies from the International Islamic University of Malaysia.
He previously served as Imam for Masjid Abu Bakr As-Siddique in New Orleans for 6 years and has since dedicated himself to fulltime teaching. He has taught with Mishkah University (formerly Sharia Academy) since 2008 under Shaykh Salah As Sawy and also currently serves as the Director of the Islamic Learning Foundation in Texas, as well as being the resident scholar at Valley Ranch Islamic Centre.
Shaykh Omar Suleiman is also a strong advocate of community service, interfaith dialogue, and social justice. He served as the field coordinator of ICNA Relief in Hurricane Katrina and also co-founded the East Jefferson Clergy Interfaith Council. In 2010, the Mayor and City Council of New Orleans awarded him for ‘Outstanding Civic Achievement’. He is a current member of the ICNA Shariah Council.
Nauman Ali Khan
- Nouman Ali Khan is an American Muslim speaker and founder, CEO and lead instructor at The Bayyinah Institute for Arabic and Qur’anic Studies.
- Nouman founded Bayyinah in 2006, after serving as a professor of Arabic at Nassau Community College. His current residence is in Dallas, Texas. He also lectures internationally on the matters of Tafsir and learning Arabic to understand the Quran.
Nauman Ali Khan’s Lectures covers the topic of tafsir. In his lectures you can find him discussing the ayah of quran. He also speaks on current Issues.
Recently he was involved in some controversy but ,if you want to benefit from the message of Quran ,you may listen to his lectures .Some of them are very good .Take the good from People and leave the rest to Allah .
- Yusuf Estes (born Joseph Estes, 1944) is an American Muslim preacher from Texas who converted from Christianity to Islam in 1991. He claims to have been a Muslim Chaplain for the United States Bureau of Prisons through the 1990s, and to have served a Muslim delegate to the United Nations World Peace Conference for Religious Leaders held at the U.N. in September 2000.
- Estes was named as the Islamic Personality of the Year at the Dubai International Holy Quran Award ceremony on 8 August 2012.He is also among the most influential Islamic Scholars of the West.
Yusuf Estes Preaches about Islam and Islamic Principles.
- Yasir Qadhi was born in Houston, Texas and completed his primary and secondary education in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- He graduated with a B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering from the University of Houston, after which he was accepted as a student at the Islamic University of Madinah. After completing a diploma in Arabic, he graduated with a B.A. from the College of Hadith and Islamic Sciences. Thereafter, he completed a M.A. in Islamic Theology from the College of Dawah, after which he returned to America and completed his doctorate, in Religious Studies, from Yale University. Currently he is teaching at Rhodes College, in Memphis, TN.
- He is an American Muslim scholar and writer of Pakistani descent, and Dean of Academic Affairs at the Al-Maghrib Institute, an Islamic educational institution.
- He has written books and has lectured on Islam and contemporary Muslim issues. A 2011 New York Times Magazine essay described Qadhi as “one of the most influential conservative clerics in American Islam”.
Yasir Qadhi’s is a scholar of Hadith and Islamic Sciences.He speaks for muslim and his lectures can be found covering current affairs of muslims
- Sheikh Tawfique Chowdhury is the Chairman and CEO of Mercy Mission. He has, from an early age, excelled in academic studies, consistently being awarded prizes and accolades for his various achievements.
- Sheikh Tawfique is a graduate of Medicine from the University of Bond, Australia, as well as a graduate of the college of Shariah at the Islamic University of Madinah.
- He is renowned for specialising in Islamic Jurisprudence – particularly Islamic finance, Muslim Family Law and Islamic Medical Ethics.
If you are looking for Lectures on Family Law,Medical Ethics,Islamic Jurisprudence ,Listen to his lectures as he is a scholar in these subjects.
Hope you have enjoyed listening to their lectures .You can even download their lectures.Share with all to inspire others too.
N.B : We have Compiled a list of the Present Islamic Scholars of today whose lectures are available in Urdu aswell as English.You May Like to Check them HERE
Jazak Allah Khairan.
Related Watch :