Muslim News ↗
Read Positive News from the Muslim World at Islam Hashtag.
Islamic Articles ↗
Read Islamic reflection based on Quran and Hadith.
Islamic Worksheet ↗
Download some Free and Premium Worksheet to teach Islam to the kids
Islamic Quiz ↗
Check our Islamic Trivia Quizzes and see how much you score.
Book review ↗
See which Islamic books are doing great and get some recommendation on books to read.
Quran Notes ↗
Quran Notes by a student of deen in simple plain English
We at Islam Hashtag give FREE English translation of Quran Every Month fi sabilillah.
Read our Latest article
- 7 major sins in Islam: السَّبْعَ الْمُوبِقَاتِ7 major sins in Islam :السَّبْعَ الْمُوبِقَاتِ Prophet Muhammad sallalahu alaihe wa sallam asked us to avoid the 7 major sins. Hadith on 7 major sins It was narrated from ‘Ubaid bin ‘Umair that :His father – who was one of the Companions of the Prophet [SAW] – told him: […]
- Salwa Al-Omani, A 70 year old Muslim woman after 50 year gap of study, ranked first in her class.Salwa Al-Omani becomes the oldest woman to graduate with a bachelor of arts degree from Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University in Dammam. She ranked first in her class and received an excellence award at the university’s 44th graduation ceremony At 70 years old, Salwa Al-Omani is the oldest woman to […]
- Riba, Why is Interest Haram in Islam?Why is Interest Haram in Islam? Interest (Riba) is considered haram (forbidden) in Islam, as it goes against the fundamental principles of fairness, justice, and social welfare that are deeply ingrained in the Islamic economic system. Books on Islamic banking The Definition of Interest (Riba) Interest, or Riba, is defined […]
- Hadith on Virtue of Zikr MajlisHadith on virtue of Zikr majlis Prophet Muhammad Sallalahu alaihe wa sallam said, “Allah has some angels who look for those who celebrate the Praises of Allah on the roads and paths. And when they find some people celebrating the Praises of Allah, they call each other, saying, “Come to […]
- A List of Books on Islamic HistoryA List of Books on Islamic History Do You want to read Books on Islamic History and you are confused? Here is a list of famous books on Islamic history and a little intro of the Book to help you decide the Book you may Want to Read . 1. […]
- 3 Dua for forgiveness of sins (Past and future sins)Dua for forgiveness of sins “ رَبِّ اغْفِرْ لِي خَطِيئَتِي وَجَهْلِي وَإِسْرَافِي فِي أَمْرِي كُلِّهِ، وَمَا أَنْتَ أَعْلَمُ بِهِ مِنِّي، اللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لِي خَطَايَاىَ وَعَمْدِي وَجَهْلِي وَهَزْلِي، وَكُلُّ ذَلِكَ عِنْدِي، اللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لِي مَا قَدَّمْتُ وَمَا أَخَّرْتُ وَمَا أَسْرَرْتُ وَمَا أَعْلَنْتُ، أَنْتَ الْمُقَدِّمُ، وَأَنْتَ الْمُؤَخِّرُ، وَأَنْتَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَىْءٍ قَدِيرٌ […]
- Ziyarat in Taif : Places to visit in Taif (My experience)Ziyarat in Taif : My experience During the Eid holidays, I had the opportunity to visit Taif in Saudi Arabia. This beautiful city is known for its historical places and stunning natural beauty. People coming on Umrah and hajj prefer to do Ziyarat in taif because of its historical importance. […]
- Hajj 2023:Pilgrims urged to disclose sums of money and objects in possession if their value exceeds SR60,000Pilgrims urged to disclose sums of money and objects in possession if their value exceeds SR60,000. Saudi Arabia has urged overseas pilgrims, heading to the country for next month’s Islamic Hajj pilgrimage, to disclose upon arrival their possession of more than SR60,000 in value.They compromise cash money including foreign currencies, […]
- 5 Sunnah before going to sleep : A Sunnah SleepThings to do before sleep: Sunnah before going to sleep Do you want to be rewarded whilst you sleep? Here are 5 things to do before going to sleep which can earn us immense rewards. Please note that there are many duas and many other sunnah can be added to […]
- 6 Challenges For Islamic Banking 2023Challenges For Islamic Banking The Islamic finance industry continues to attract new players and evolve its products and services to become a more active participant in the world’s march towards achieving climate goals. The key Islamic finance jurisdictions are focused on sustainability and ESG policies and initiatives. Looking back at […]
Follow us in our Social media Profiles: (facebook @islamhashtag), (instagram @islamhashtag) and (pinterest @islamhashtag)
Do you want to get a Weekly magazine? You can subscribe to get a weekly email with our recent articles.