Here is a List of Dhikr and Adhkar (Dua ) which if read Frequently can earn us lots of Rewards.
Assalamu Alaikum ,
We have Discontinued the Dhikr Community but We have compliled a Useful Dhikr List for You, that can help you in doing Frequent Dhikr In Sha Allah .
1.This Dua is a shield against Poverty and Calamity
Abdullah bin Abbas (May Allah be pleased with them) narrates that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said:
“The one who (regularly) says Istighfaar, that is, frequently repent to Allah Ta’aala for sins committed, Allah Azza Wa-Jal will open a path from poverty and difficulties. All sorrow and hardship will be removed, and in its place prosperity and contentment granted. One will receive sustenance from unimagined and unexpected sources.”
It is the Sunnah of our beloved Prophet (peace be upon him) to seek istighfaar 100 times daily.
2 .This Dua is light on the lips, heavy in the balance
Subhaan Allaahi wa bi hamdihi Subhaan Allaah il-‘Azeem
These are two phrases which are light on the lips, heavy in the balance and beloved to the Most Merciful, as was narrated by al-Bukhaari and Muslim.
- Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, “There are two statements that are light for the tongue to remember, heavy in the Scales and are dear to the Merciful: `Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi, Subhan-Allahil-Azhim [Glory be to Allah and His is the praise, (and) Allah, the Greatest is free from imperfection)’.”
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
- Jabir (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, “For him who says: `Subhan-Allahi wa bi hamdihi (Allah is free from imperfection, and I begin with praising Him, and to Him),’ a palm-tree will be planted in Jannah.”
- Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, “He who recites in the morning and in the evening the statement: `Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi (Allah is free from imperfection and I begin with praising Him)’ one hundred times, will not be surpassed on the Day of Resurrection by anyone with better deeds than one who utters the same words or utters more of these words.”
- Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah’s Apostle said, “Whoever says, ‘Subhan Allah wa bihamdihi,’ one hundred times a day, will be forgiven all his sins even if they were as much as the foam of the sea. (Book #75, Hadith #414)
3) When You Read this Dua , Shaitan will not remain in the house
It is the last few Ayah of Surah Baqarah (Quran)
“Allah inscribed a book two thousand years before He created the heavens and the earth, from which the last two verses of Surat al-Baqarah were revealed. If they are recited for three nights, no Shaytan (devil) will remain in the house) (narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2882).This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’ (1799).
Unto Allah (belongeth) whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth; and whether ye make known what is in your minds or hide it, Allah will bring you to account for it. He will forgive whom He will and He will punish whom He will. Allah is Able to do all things.
2.285The messenger believeth in that which hath been revealed unto him from his Lord and (so do) believers. Each one believeth in Allah and His angels and His scriptures and His messengers – We make no distinction between any of His messengers – and they say: We hear, and we obey. (Grant us) Thy forgiveness, our Lord. Unto Thee is the journeying.
2.286Allah tasketh not a soul beyond its scope. For it (is only) that which it hath earned, and against it (only) that which it hath deserved. Our Lord! Condemn us not if we forget, or miss the mark! Our Lord! Lay not on us such a burden as thou didst lay on those before us! Our Lord! Impose not on us that which we have not the strength to bear! Pardon us, absolve us and have mercy on us, Thou, our Protector, and give us victory over the disbelieving folk.
4) Raise Your Rank with this Dua
4) Raise Your Rank with this Dua
Prophet (SAW) said: Whoever sends Darood (salutaions) on me once, Allah grants him 10 good deeds, forgives 10 sins, and raises his rank by 10 times(Nisai)
Send blessings on the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)In one minute we can send blessings on the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) 50 times by saying Sall-Allaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam (May Allaah bless him and grant him peace). In return Allaah will send blessings upon you 500 hundred times because one blessing brings ten like it.
Read the Correct Manner of Sending Darood and Salam –here
5) A tree will be Planted in Jannah for the reciter of this Dua
Ibn Mas`ud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said:”I met Ibrahim (PBUH)on the Night of Ascension (Al-Asra), and he said to me:
`O Muhammad, convey my greetings to your Ummah, and tell them that Jannah has a vast plain of pure soil and sweet water. It is a plain levelled land. The plants grow there by uttering
Subhan-Allah, Al-hamdu lillah,La ilaha illallah and Allahu Akbar (Allah is free from imperfection; praise be to Allah;there is no true God except Allah; and Allah is Greatest).” [At-Tirmidhi]
6.Reading Surah Fatiha 4 times before going to bed is equal to giving 4000 Dinar in Sadaqa and Sleeping .(Mazmua e Wazaif)
Narrated Abu Huraira (RadhiAllahu ‘anhu):Allah’s Messenger ﷺ said, “If one says one-hundred (100) times in one (1) day:لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ اللهُ وَحْدَهُ لاَ شَرِيْكَ لَهُ، لَهُ الْمُلْكُ وَلَهُ الْحَمْدُ، وَهُوَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيْرٌ
“laa ilaaha illallaahu Wahdahu la shareeka lahu, lahul mulku wa lahul hamdu, wa Huwa ‘alaa kulli shayy’in Qadeer”
“None has the right to be worshipped but Allah, the Alone Who has no partners, to Him belongs Dominion and to Him belong all the Praises, and He has power over all things (i.e. Omnipotent)”,
one will get the rewards of:
1. manumitting ten (10) slaves,
2. and one-hundred (100) good deeds will be written in his account,
3. and one-hundred (100) bad deeds will be wiped off or erased from his account,
4. and on that day he will be protected from the morning till evening from Satan,
5. and nobody will be superior to him except one who has done more than that which he has done.”
[Sahih Bukhari – Book 54, Hadith 514]
8 .Recite Surah Ikhlas atleast thrice
Virtue of Surah Ikhlas-
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever recites Qul huwa Allaahu ahad ten times, Allaah will build for him a house in Paradise.”
Surah Ikhlas is one-Third of Qur’an: Narrated Qutaadah ibn al-Nu’maan (R.A) who said that a man stayed up to worship Allah at the time of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) just before dawn and recited “Qul huwa Allaahu ahad,” but did not recite anything else. In the morning, the man came to the Prophet
(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and told him about this, thinking that perhaps he was not doing enough. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “By the One in Whose hand is my soul, it is equivalent to one-third of the Qur’aan.” (al-Bukhaari, 4627).
9. Reward of Hajj and Umrah
The narration that the questioner is referring to is reported by At-Tirmithi and narrated by Anas Ibn Maalik, may Allah be pleased with him, that the Prophet SAW said:”Whoever prays Fajr in congregation and sits mentioning Allah until sunrise, then prays two Raka’h, he will get a complete reward of Hajj and ‘Umrah, (he repeated ‘complete reward’ thrice).” And this is an authentic narration.At-Tabaraani reported the same narration with a different wording, and narrated by Ibn ‘Umar, may Allah be pleased with him. The narration reads: ”The Prophet SAW when he prays Fajr, used to remain sitting until he is able to pray again (i.e. after sunrise) and the Prophet SAW said: ”Whoever prays Fajr and then remains in his position until he is able to pray again, it is as if he had performed an accepted Hajj and ‘Umrah.”
10.An Important Dua
Once the Prophet (SAW) left to pray Fajr Salat from (his wife’s home) while she was offering prayer. When he (SAW) returned after Ishraq prayer, she was still sitting on her prayer carpet. On this he (SAW) said to her: “Have you been continuously sitting in the same place since I left you?” She replied, “Yes.” Thereupon he (SAW) said: “After I left you, I have recited four sentences three times; and if they could be measured against what you have recited since morning they would prove weightier. These four sentences are:
|سبحان الله وبحمده عدد خلقه, ورضا نفسه, وزنة عرشه, ومداد كلماته|
“Subhanal lahi wa bi ham-di-hi ada-da Khal-qihi wa rida’a naf-sihi wa zina-ta ‘ar-shi-hi wa mida-da Kale-mate-hi.”(Glory be to Allah and praise is due to Him, according to the number of His creation and according to His pleasure and corresponding to the weight of His Throne and as much as the ink [used in recording] His words).
12. This Dua is the Key to Paradise
La illaha illallah(There is no God but Allah)
Li kulli shay’in miftahun wa miftahu al-jannati shahadatu an La ilaha illallah. “Everything has its key, and the key to Paradise is the witnessing that there is no god but Allah.” Narrated by Tabarani from Mu`qal ibn Yasar. Wahb confirmed its authenticity as related in one of the chapter-titles in Bukhari’s Sahih
13) Tasbeeh Fatima
Read SubhanAlaah,Alhumdulillah,Allahuakbar after every fardh Salah
We read this 33 times each after every salah/namaj
The Prophet (SAW) said: Whoever reads Subhanallah 100 times in the morning and 100 times in the evening, will get the reward equal to that person who has performed 100 Hajj.
The Prophet (SAW) said: Whoever reads Alhamdulillah 100 times – it will be as though he has participated in 100 Jihads.
The Prophet (SAW) said: whoever reads Allahuakbar 100 times in the morning and 100 times in the evening, on the Day of Judgment no one will be able to bring more good deeds than him, apart from the one who has read more.
To Ask Allah to wipe out the Sins, Read this Dhikr ,100 times
SubhanAllah wa biHamdihi (Glory be to Allah and Praise Him).
Whoever says (the above) a hundred times during the day, his sins are wiped away, even if they are like the foam of the sea. Hadith Sahih al-Bukhari; #7:168, Sahih Muslim; #4:2071.
14.Another Dua to Seek Forgiveness
La ilaha il Allaho wahdahu la shareeka lahu lahul mulko wa lahul hamdo yohi wa yumeeto wa yohi wa huwa hayyun la yamooto be yadahil khaire wa huwa ala kulle shaiyin qadeer
Some Other Recommended Duas
15 .Allaahu Al-Wahid As-Samad
“ أَيَعْجَزُ أَحَدُكُمْ أَنْ يَقْرَأَ فِي لَيْلَةٍ ثُلُثَ الْقُرْآنِ مَنْ قَرَأَ اللَّهُ الْوَاحِدُ الصَّمَدُ فَقَدْ قَرَأَ ثُلُثَ الْقُرْآنِ
Narrated Abu Ayyub: that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: “Would one of you like to recite a third of the Qur’an during a night? Whoever recited: Allaahu Al-Wahid As-Samad then he has recited a third of the Qur’an.”Sahih(Tirmidhi- Vol. 5, Book 42, Hadith 2896)
16 . The supplication most often recited by the Prophet (ﷺ) was: “Allahumma atina fid-dunya hasanatan, wa fil-akhirati hasanatan, wa qina ‘adhab-annar
“اللهم آتنا في الدنيا حسنة، وفي الآخرة حسنة، وقنا عذاب النار”
(O our Rubb! give us in this world that which is good and in the Hereafter that which is good, and save us from the punishment of the Fire).”‘
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
17 .Abdullah bin Mas’ud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:The Prophet (ﷺ) used to supplicate: “Allahumma inni as’alukal-huda, wat-tuqa, wal-‘afafa, wal-ghina
“اللهم إني أسألك الهدى، والتقى، والعفاف، والغنى”
(O Allah! I beseech You for guidance, piety, chastity and contentment).”
18. ‘Abdullah bin ‘Amr bin Al-‘As (May Allah be pleased with them) reported:The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) supplicated: “Allahumma musarrifal-qulubi, sarrif qulubana ‘ala ta’atika
“اللهم مصرف القلوب صرف قلوبنا على طاعتك”
(O Allah! Controller of the hearts, direct our hearts to Your obedience).”
19 . Ali (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said to me, “Recite: ‘Allahumma-hdini wa saddidni
اللهم اهدني، وسددني
(O Allah!Direct me to the Right Path and make me adhere to the Straight Path).”[Muslim].
20. Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) used to supplicate: “Allahumma inni a’udhu bika minal-ajzi wal- kasali, wal-jubni wal-harami, wal-bukhli, wa a’udhu bika min ‘adhabil- qabri, wa a’udhu bika min fitnatil-mahya wal-mamat
“اللهم إني أعوذ بك من العجز والكسل والجبن والهرم، والبخل، وأعوذ بك من عذاب القبر، وأعوذ بك من فتنة المحيا والممات”
[O Allah! I seek refuge in You from helplessness (to do good), indolence, cowardice, senility, and miserliness; and I seek Your Protection against the torment of the grave and the trials of life and death].”
21. Abu Bakr As-Siddiq (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:I requested the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) to teach me a supplication which I could recite in my Salat (prayer). Thereupon he said, “Recite: ‘Allahumma inni zalamtu nafsi zulman kathiran, wa la yaghfirudh- dhunuba illa Anta, faghfir li maghfiratan min ‘indika, warhamni, innaka Antal-Ghafur-ur-Rahim
اللهم إني ظلمت نفسي ظلمًا كثيرًا، ولا يغفر الذنوب إلا أنت، فاغفر لي مغفرة من عندك، وارحمني، إنك أنت الغفور الرحيم”
(O Allah! I have considerably wronged myself. There is none to forgive the sins but You. So grant me pardon and have mercy on me. You are the Most Forgiving, the Most Compassionate).”‘
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
22.Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: The Prophet (ﷺ) used to supplicate (in these words): “Allahumma inni audhu bika min sharri ma ‘amiltu, wa min sharri ma lam a’mal
“اللهم إني أعوذ بك من شر ما عملت ومن شر ما لم أعمل”
(O Allah! I seek refuge in You from the evil of that which I have done and the evil of that which I have not done).”[Muslim].
23. Abdullah bin ‘Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) reported:The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) used to supplicate thus: “Allahumma inni a’udhu bika min zawali ni’matika, wa tahawwuli ‘afiyatika, wa fuja’ati niqmatika, wa jami’i sakhatika
“اللهم إني أعوذ بك من زوال نعمتك، وتحول عافيتك، وفجاءة نقمتك، وجميع سخطك”
(O Allah! I seek refuge in You against the declining of Your Favours, passing of safety, the suddenness of Your punishment and all that which displeases You).”
24. Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: The Prophet (ﷺ) used to supplicate: “Allahumma inni a’udhu bika min fitnatin-nari, wa ‘adhabin-nari, wa min sharril-ghina wal-faqri
“اللهم إني أعوذ بك من فتنة النار، وعذاب النار، ومن شر الغنى والفقر”
(O Allah! I seek refuge in You from the trials and the torment of the Fire and from the evils of wealth and poverty).”[Abu Dawud and At- Tirmidhi].
25. Ziyad bin ‘Ilaqah reported: My uncle Qutbah bin Malik (May Allah be pleased with him) said that the Prophet (ﷺ) used to supplicate: “Allahumma inni a’udhu bika min munkaratil-akhlaqi, wal-a’mali, wal- ahwa’i
“اللهم إني أعوذ بك من منكرات الأخلاق، والأعمال، والأهواء“
(O Allah! I seek refuge in You from undesirable manners, deeds, and aspirations).”
26. Shakal bin Humaid (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:I asked: “O Messenger of Allah, teach me a prayer.” He (ﷺ) said, “Say: Allahumma inni a’udhu bika min sharri sam’i, wa min sharri basari, wa min sharri lisani, wa min sharri qalbi, wa min sharri maniyyi
اللهم إني أعوذ بك من شر سمعي، ومن شر بصري، ومن شر لساني، ومن شر قلبي، ومن شر مني”.
(O Allah! I seek refuge in You from the evils of my hearing, the evils of my seeing, the evils of my tongue; the evils of my heart and the evils of passions).”
[Abu Dawud and At- Tirmidhi].
27. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) used to supplicate: “Allahumma inni a’udhu bika minal- ju’i, fa-innahu bi’sad-daji’u; wa a’udhu bika minal-khiyanati, fa- innaha bi’satil-bitanah’
“اللهم إني أعوذ بك من الجوع، فإنه بئس الضجيع، وأعوذ بك من الخيانة، فإنها بئست البطانة”
[O Allah! I seek refuge in You from hunger; surely, it is the worst companion. And I seek refuge in You from treachery; surely, it is a bad inner trait].”
28. Imran bin Husain (May Allah be pleased with them) reported:The Prophet (ﷺ) taught my father two statements to recite in his Du’a. These are: “Allahumma al-himni rushdi, wa a’idhni min sharri nafsi
“اللهم ألهمني رشدي، وأعذني من شر نفسي”
(O Allah! Inspire in me guidance and deliver me from the evils within myself).”
29. Shahr bin Haushab reported: I asked Umm Salamah (May Allah be pleased with her), “O Mother of the Believers! Which supplication did the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) make frequently when he was in your house?” She said: “He (ﷺ) supplicated frequently: ‘Ya muqallibal-qulubi, thabbit qalbi ‘ala dinika
“يا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبي على دينك”
(O Controller of the hearts make my heart steadfast in Your religion).”
30. Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, “Recite frequently: ‘Ya Dhal-Jalali wal-Ikram!
يا ذا الجلال والإكرام
(O You, Possessor of glory and honour).”‘[At- Tirmidhi].
Some Hadeeths on Daily Dhikr
- Narrated ‘Umar bin Al-Khattab: The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) as saying: He who misses him daily round of recital or part of it due to sleep and he recites it between the dawn and the noon prayers, will be reckoned as if he recited it at night.Ref : Sunan Abi Dawud 1313
- Narrated ‘Umar bin Al-Khattab:The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) as saying: He who misses him daily round of recital or part of it due to sleep and he recites it between the dawn and the noon prayers, will be reckoned as if he recited it at night.Ref :Sunan Abi Dawud
- It was narrated from Abu Hurairah that: The Messenger of Allah recited: And recite the Qur’an during the Fajr. Verily, the recitation of the Qur’an during Fajr is ever witnessed.” He said: “It is witnessed by the angels of the night and the day.Ref :”Sunan Ibn Majah 670
- ‘Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) liked comprehensive supplications or (Al-Jawami’ – i.e., supplications with very few words but comprehensive in meanings), and discarded others.[Abu Dawud].
- Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ), “The supplication of every one of you will be granted if he does not get impatient and say (for example): ‘I supplicated my Rubb but my prayer has not been granted’.”
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
15 . Read Rabana Dua- the Complete Dua
And Allah Knows the Best