Surah Falaq Meaning:
Surah Al-Falaq is the 113th chapter (Surah) of the Quran, the holy book of Islam.
The word “Falaq” in Arabic means “daybreak” or “dawn,” and the Surah is often translated as “The Daybreak” or “The Dawn.”
The translation of Surah Al-Falaq in English:
“In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
- Say, ‘I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak
- From the evil of what He has created
- And from the evil of darkness when it settles
- And from the evil of the blowers in knots
- And from the evil of an envier when he envies.'”
See Quran Notes
– Follow us in Facebook