100 Personal Dua
Assalamu Alaikum . I am Aafia . In My Previous Post I talked about my amazement when I learned that Majority of us do not know how to make Dua . I shared with you my notes of “ the Art of Invoking Allah via his beautiful names . “And Many of you found it useful, Alhumdulillah !
Today I have One more Surprise for You . Do you know that “Allah is angry with People who do not make Dua “?(Quran:Ghafir-40:60). And just reading out Arabic Dua without knowing its meaning is not enough . When you do not know what are you asking to Allah how will you have the yaqeen that Allah fulfills all Dua? Dua cannot be done in a distracted manner, as the Prophet has said in a Hadith narrated by Abu Huraira: Make Dua and be assured of being answered, and know that Allah does not answer a Dua from a careless heart which is not concentrating (Tirmidhi). Moroever Dua is the essence of Worship .(Tirmidhi) . I sat down and thought of everything I could ask to Allah . I researched a bit on it and finally made a list of 100 things that We all can make dua for . You can print it out and read them whenever you intend to make Dua .Hope you find it useful .Jazak Allah khair.
Start your dua’ by saying O Allah, or use one of the other names of Allah starting your dua’.
Download 20 Short Arabic Dua pdf : >> islamhashtag.com-20 Short Dua to read everyday
If You like this article Please Share it to help us keep providing you with more.
- O Allah, Give all Muslims guidance & rahma
- O Allah, Lead my family to Islam and make them die as Muslims
- O Allah, May all of us die as Mu’min
- O Allah, Give the Prophet [saws] wasila and intercession for us
- O Allah, Help us do deeds that will take us to Jannatul Firdaus
- O Allah make us love you the most and make us hate going back to Kufr as much as to hate being thrown in the Hellfire on Yawm al Qiyama
- O Allah, Remove the love for this dunya from our hearts
- O Allah, Let our heart never turn away from Islam and fill our hearts with desire for Islam
- O Allah, O Controller of the hearts, make my heart steadfast in Your religion
- O Allah, Never stop leading and guiding us
- O Allah, Increase our ‘ilm, help us practise our ‘ilm and help us in giving da’wah
- O Allah, Protect us against knowledge that doesn’t benefit us
- O Allah, Support us in our ideas in working/projects for the Ummah
- O Allah, Strengthen our Imaan, bring rahma in our heart for the Qu’ran, and make the Qur’an our light, medicine and a good argument for us on Yawm al Qiyama
- O Allah, Help us memorise the Qur’an
- O Allah Give the mujahedeen yaqeen, the oppressed strength, purify those who are ill and the highest rank to the shuhadaa
- O Allah, relief the hungry, take care of the widows & orphans and reward them with Jannatul Firdaws
- O Allah, Make us a part of Your Victory, live a praiseworthy life and die for Your cause
- O Allah, Destroy our enemies and protect us from their hands and from those who do not fear You
- O Allah, Lead our brothers on the straight path and make them die as shuhadaa
- O Allah, Bring close to us what is good for us, our Deen in this life and our status in the Akhirah
- O Allah, Support us by giving us strength, hikma &s abr to bear the events of Qadr and to pass the test
- O Allah, Protect us against the evil of our tongues and lead us to the best character
- O Allah, Protect us from lying, arrogance and riyaa
- O Allah, Forgive us our sins and make us know when we have to do tawbah
- O Allah, Help us be good wives to our husbands and good husband to our wifes
- O Allah, Help us be good mothers and good fathers
- O Allah, Protect our marriage against waswaas and place rahma in between us
- O Allah, Help us obey our husband so that we can earn Jannah
- O Allah, Give us a role in the Ummah that lead us to good deeds which will counts for us after our death
- O Allah, Help us play our role in supporting everyone in Allah’s path
- O Allah, Let us enjoy a good hearing, sight and body throughout our life span and use them for ‘ibadah
- O Allah, Help us increase our ‘ibadah and protect us from bidah
- O Allah, Make us join the Prophet [saws] in Jannah, united with the prophets and the martyrs
- O Allah, Make the Sharia’ win and take us to that place
- O Allah, Peace and blessings upon the Prophet, his Companions, his family and his followers
- O Allah, Make us belong to the sabireen, mohsineen and mutaqeen
- O Allah, Help us having tawakaltullaah
- O Allah, make all our Rizq halal
- O Allah, Protect our religion, all our matters are in Your Hands . O Allah, Make my Deen the leader of all my matters
- O Allah, Set straight my faith & worldly affairs wherein is my living
- O Allah, Set straight my Akhirah
- O Allah, Make my life as source of abundance of all good
- O Allah, Make my death a source of protection, protect me from all the evil of the Creation
- O Allah, Make the best part of my life, the end of it,
and the last of my deeds, the best,
and the best of my days, the day that I meet You
- O Allah, I ask you for the best in my life,
- O Allah, I ask you for a good death and not a shameful return
- O Allah, make our graves wide and spacious and not pressing and narrow
- O Allah, I ask you for the best matters, the best du’as, the best success, the best knowledge, the best deed, the best belonging, the best life and the best death
- O Allah, Save us from the punishment of the Qabr and of the horror of Yawm al Qiyama
- O Allah, Make us cross the sirat easily, O Allah, Give us yaqeen,
- O Allah, Make our scales heavy, confirm my faith and raise my status in al Akhirah
- O Allah, Protect us from the shayateen
- O Allah, Forgive us our sins, give us Your Rahma, Your Mercy
- O Allah, Give us peace for each sin we repent for and the treasures of every reward
- O Allah, Give us paradise and protect us from the Fire
- O Allah, Make the result of all our matters good,
and save us from the humiliation of this world and the torture of the Akhirah
- O Allah, lead us to the obedience which is needed to be permitted to Paradise
and the firm belief necessary to get through the tests and fitna of this world
- O Allah, Allow us to enjoy our sight, hearing and power as long as we live.
- O Allah, place Your revenge on those that harmed us, O Allah, Give us victory over our enemies,
and do not test us in our belief, and do not make this world our concern
and do not give power to those whom would oppress us
- O Allah, make us all keep asking for forgiveness and lead our hearts to the sunnah
O Allah, do not let any of our sins not forgiven, and no burden unrelieved, and no debt unpaid,
and not difficulty in this life or the Akhirah without support
- O Allah, Protect us from poverty and debts
- O Allah, Protect us against forgetting things,
- O Allah, Let us know about that which we became ignorant of
- O Allah, Make us recite Qur’an day and night, Have mercy with us in the name of the Holy Qur’an
- O Allah, give guidance to our youth, our scholars and our leaders
- Oh Allah, I ask You for guidance, piety, chastity and independence
- Oh Allah, Turner of Hearts, turn our hearts toward Your obedience
- Oh Controller of the hearts, make my heart firm in Your religion
- Oh Allah, I seek your protection from inability, laziness, cowardice and miserliness;
I seek your protection from the punishment of the grave; and I seek Your protection from the mischief of life & death.
- Oh Allah, I beg of You of Your love and the love of those who love You and I ask of You such deeds which will bring me Your love.
- O Allah, Lead all disbelieving people and Jinns with a good heart to Islam
- O Allah, Bring us together with the prophets and the martyrs in the highest chambers of Al Akhira
- O Allah, Bring us close to the Prophet [saws]
- O Allah, Lead us to deeds which will take us to the eternal life in the highest ranks of Al-Jannah
- O Allah, Give us the good of this world and the Hereafter and protect us from the Fire…
- Oh Allah, send peace and blessings to Muhammad sallahu alayhi wa sallam, his family, his Companions, his Family and all those who follow his footsteps until The Day of Judgement . Ameen.
- O Allah, Guide my siblings on the straight path, fill their hearts with desire for Islam
O Allah, Lead them to pious spouses, forgive their sins and bless them with a pious and healthy offspring
O Allah, Keep guiding them to the Sunnah and protect them from bid’ah
O Allah, Help me in doing da’wah with them
O Allah, Lead them to deeds that will take them to Jannatul Firaws
- O Allah, give me yaqeen and make me die as a Mu’min
- O Allah, make me die on the Path of Allah [swt]
- O Allah, support me and draw me close to You when something happens to my spouse
- O Allah, lead me to the highest chambers of Paradise
- O Allah, give me a role in the Ummah and deeds that will lead me to Jannatul Firdaws
- O Allah, Help me to pray on time, pray the sunnah and Qiyam ul-Layl and dhikr
- O Allah, Help me to purify me in my ‘ibadah and niyaa
- O Allah, Help me memorise Qur’an and practise its contents
- O Allah, Support me in learning the Arabic language
- O Allah, Grant me with a health and pious offspring as soon as is good for me and easy pregnancies
- O Allah, Lead me to the best character and protect me against the danger of my tongue
- O Allah, Let me be a good spouse and parent
- O Allah, Protect me from the hands of the kuffaar
- Oh Allah, don’t let me ever turn away from You, no matter how many trials and difficulties You test me with. Let these difficulties serve to make me a stronger Muslim and more sincere to You
- Oh Allah, bless our scholars and leaders who are striving to establish Islam in this world on the balanced path of Your beloved Prophet.
- Oh Allah, bless all of those who have taught me about You and Islam
- Oh Allah, guide and protect our teenagers who need Your Help and Guidance from all of the temptations of sex, drugs, alcohol and all of the other Haram things in our society.
- Oh Allah, all of my brothers and sisters who are suffering for Your sake through torture, violence, in jails, etc., around the world please forgive their sins and grant them Paradise.
- Oh Allah make me among the foremost and grant me jannatul Firdaus.
- Oh Allah, lift the veils from the eyes of those who have been deceived into seeing Islam as something bad because of ignorance and media stereotypes.
- Oh Allah, bring all humans closer to You and each other. Please do not make us Muslims a test for them with our misrepresentation of Islam because of our bad behavior.
- Oh Allah, please guide my friends toward You. They are such decent, good people, and they are so good to us. They have never opposed us in our Deen, and You have seen how they have been so open to us. Please guide them to the right path.