Treasure of Paradise-Short dua to be read everyday
Dua and Supplications are a form of invocation to a Muslim Prays to seek Blessing from his lord.This is a selection of few dua from Quran and authentic hadith which are immensely powerful to shape our duniya and akhirah.These are a part of Treasure from Paradise -A List of short dua which can be read in one minute .
FREE Daily Dua Pdf – Link at the end of the Post.
Our Good deeds and dhikr
Want to read more from us? Get our Weekly magazine - SUBSCRIBE!!!!
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “The good deeds of any person will not make him enter Paradise (i.e., no one enters paradise only through his good deeds).” The Prophet’s companions asked: “Not even you?” The Prophet replied: “Not even myself, unless God bestows his favor and mercy on me. So be moderate in your religious deeds and do what is within your ability. None of you should wish for death, for if he is a doer of good, he may increase his good deeds, and if he is an evil doer, he may repent to God.” – Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Hadith 577
TREASURE OF PARADISE
The Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam-said :
Shall I not inform you of a statement, which is a treasure from the treasures of Paradise? I said: Yes O Messenger of Allaah, may my father and mother be sacrificed for you! He said: say:
لَا حَوْلَ وَلَا قُوَّةَ إِلَّا بِاللَّهِ
There is no capability nor is there any power except with Allaah.
Laa hawla wa laa quwwata illaa billaah
1)SubhanAllah (Glory be to Allah)
Whoever recites [the above] one Hundred times, a thousand good deeds are recorded for him or a thousand bad deeds are wiped away.
2)La illaha illallah(There is no God but Allah)
- If we say this dua one hundred times a day, we will get reward of freeing 10 slaves, 100 good deeds written and , 100bad deeds will be wiped off and and Satan will not harm you that day.
- In one minute we can say Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah approximately 50 times. This is the greatest word, for it is the word of Tawheed, the good word, the word that stands firm. If these are the last words of a person, he will enter Paradise, and there are other reports which indicate how great these words are.
- Li kulli shay’in miftahun wa miftahu al-jannati shahadatu an La ilaha illallah. “Everything has its key, and the key to Paradise is the witnessing that there is no god but Allah.” Narrated by Tabarani from Mu`qal ibn Yasar. Wahb confirmed its authenticity as related in one of the chapter-titles in Bukhari’s Sahih
In one minute we can recite Soorat al-Faatihah 3 times, reciting rapidly and silently. Some scholars said that the reward for reading al-Faatihah is more than 600 hasanahs, so if you read it 3 times you will, by the permission of Allaah, gain more than 1800 hasanahs – all of that in one minute.
- In one minute we can recite Soorat al-Ikhlaas (Qul Huwa Allaahu Ahad) 20 times, reciting rapidly and silently. Reciting it once is equivalent to one-third of the Qur’aan. If you read this dua 20 times it is equivalent to reading the Qur’aan 7 times. If you read it 20 times in one minute each day, you will have read it 600 times in one month, and 7200 times in one year, which will be equal in reward to reading the Qur’aan 2400 times.
- Abu Hurayrah reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) heard a man reciting Qul huwa Allaahu ahad, and said, “It is his right.’ They asked,‘O Messenger of Allaah, what is his right?’ He said, ‘Paradise is his right.’ (Reported by Imaam Ahmad, 7669)
- The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever recites Qul huwa Allaahu ahad ten times, Allaah will build for him a house in Paradise.”
- Surah Ikhlas is one-Third of Qur’an: Narrated Qutaadah ibn al-Nu’maan (R.A) who said that a man stayed up to worship Allah at the time of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) just before dawn and recited “Qul huwa Allaahu ahad,” but did not recite anything else. In the morning, the man came to the Prophet
(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and told him about this, thinking that perhaps he was not doing enough. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “By the One in Whose hand is my soul, it is equivalent to one-third of the Qur’aan.” (al-Bukhaari, 4627).
5)Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah wahdahu laa shareeka lah, lahu’l-mulk wa lahu’l-hamd wa huwa ‘ala kulli shay’in qadeer
In one minute we can say Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah wahdahu laa shareeka lah, lahu’l-mulk wa lahu’l-hamd wa huwa ‘ala kulli shay’in qadeer (There is no god except Allaah alone with no partner; to Him be dominion and praise, and He is Able to do all things) – 20 times. The reward for saying this dua is like freeing 8 slaves for the sake of Allaah from among the sons of Ismaa’eel.
6)Subhaan Allaahi wa bi hamdihi Subhaan Allaah il-‘Azeem
In one minute we can say Subhaan Allaahi wa bi hamdihi Subhaan Allaah il-‘Azeem (Glory and praise be to Allaah, glory be to Allaah the Almighty) 50 times. These are two phrases which are light on the lips, heavy in the balance and beloved to the Most Merciful, as was narrated by al-Bukhaari and Muslim.
- Abu Dharr (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said to me, “Shall I tell you the expression that is most loved by Allah?” It is `Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi’ (Allah is free from imperfection and His is the praise)’.”
- Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, “There are two statements that are light for the tongue to remember, heavy in the Scales and are dear to the Merciful: `Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi, Subhan-Allahil-Azhim [Glory be to Allah and His is the praise, (and) Allah, the Greatest is free from imperfection)’.”
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
- Jabir (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, “For him who says: `Subhan-Allahi wa bi hamdihi (Allah is free from imperfection, and I begin with praising Him, and to Him),’ a palm-tree will be planted in Jannah.”
- Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, “He who recites in the morning and in the evening the statement: `Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi (Allah is free from imperfection and I begin with praising Him)’ one hundred times, will not be surpassed on the Day of Resurrection by anyone with better deeds than one who utters the same words or utters more of these words.”
- Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah’s Apostle said, “Whoever says, ‘Subhan Allah wa bihamdihi,’ one hundred times a day, will be forgiven all his sins even if they were as much as the foam of the sea. (Book #75, Hadith #414)
- Imam Jafar e Sadiq (a.s.) has said that one who recites “Subhan Allah wa behamdehi, Subhan Allahil azeem”, thirty times, Allah will remove penury and difficulties from him, make him affluent and allot a place for him in the Heaven.Then the Imam (a.s.) said, “ Whoever repeats Astaghfar Allah a hundred times in a day, Allah will forgive seven hundred sins of his. Remember, there is no virtue in a person who can commit seven hundred sins in a day!”
7)Subhaan Allaah, wa’l-hamdu Lillah, wa laa ilaah ill-Allaah, wa Allaahu akbar
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When I say ‘Subhaan Allaah, wa’l-hamdu Lillah, wa laa ilaah ill-Allaah, wa Allaahu akbar (Glory be to Allaah, praise be to Allaah, there is no god except Allaah, and Allaah is Most Great)’, this is more beloved to me than all that the sun rises upon.” (Narrated by Muslim). In one minute, we can say all of these words more than 18 times. These words are the most beloved words to Allaah, the best of words, and they weigh heavily in the balance of good deeds, as was narrated in the saheeh ahaadeeth.
8)Laa hawla wa laa quwwata illa Billaah
In one minute we can say, Laa hawla wa laa quwwata illa Billaah (there is no strength and no power except with Allaah) more than 40 times. This is one of the treasures of Paradise, as was narrated by al-Bukhaari and Muslim. They are a means of putting up with difficulties and of aiming to achieve great things.
We read this 33 times each after every salah/namaj
The Prophet (SAW) said: Whoever reads Subhanallah 100 times in the morning and 100 times in the evening, will get the reward equal to that person who has performed 100 Hajj.
The Prophet (SAW) said: Whoever reads Alhamdulillah 100 times – it will be as though he has participated in 100 Jihads.
The Prophet (SAW) said: whoever reads Allahuakbar 100 times in the morning and 100 times in the evening, on the Day of Judgment no one will be able to bring more good deeds than him, apart from the one who has read more.
10)Subhaan Allaah wa bi hamdih, ‘adada khalqihi, wa ridaa nafsihi, wazinata ‘arshihi, wa midaada kalimaatihi
In one minute you we can say Subhaan Allaah wa bi hamdih, ‘adada khalqihi, wa ridaa nafsihi, wazinata ‘arshihi, wa midaada kalimaatihi (Glory and praise be to Allaah, as much as the number of His creation, as much as pleases Him, as much as the weight of His Throne and as much as the ink of His words) more than 15 times. This words bring many more times the reward for other forms of tasbeeh and dhikr, as was reported in saheeh ahaadeeth from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).
In one minute we can seek the forgiveness of Allaah more than 100 times by saying “Astaghfir-Allaah (I seek the forgiveness of Allaah). The virtues of seeking forgiveness are no secret, for it is the means of attaining forgiveness and entering Paradise, and it is the means of being granted a good life, increasing one’s strength, warding off disasters, making things easier, bringing rain and increasing one’s wealth and children.
12) Send blessings on the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)
In one minute we can send blessings on the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) 50 times by saying Sall-Allaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam (May Allaah bless him and grant him peace). In return Allaah will send blessings upon you 500 hundred times because one blessing brings ten like it.
The Prophet (SAW) said: in return for every letter read, Allah will grant 4000 good deeds, forgive 4000 bad deeds, and raise your rank by 4000 times.
14)Darood (e.g. Salallahualayhiwasalam)
The Prophet (SAW) said: Whoever sends Darood (salutaions) on me once, Allah grants him 10 good deeds, forgives 10 sins, and raises his rank by 10 times
15)Astaghfirullaha wa atuubu ilaihi
(I seek the Forgiveness of Allah and repent to Him.) 100 times
It is narrated from Imam Jafar e Sadiq (a.s.) that whoever recites a hundred times the words “La ilaha il Allahul maalikal haqqaul mubeen”, Allah would save him from penury and he will be provided safety from the pressures of the grave. In this life he will become affluent.
It is narrated in another tradition that one who recites this invocation 32 times, will take a turn towards prosperity.. Penury and difficulties would desert him. He will be knocking at the threshold of the Heaven..
16 )La ilaha il Allaho haqqan haqqan la ilaha il Allaho eemanan wa tasdeeqan la ilah)a il Allaho uboodiyatan wa riqqan”
An authentic tradition narrates that whoever recites the following words fifteen times , “ La ilaha il Allaho haqqan haqqan la ilaha il Allaho eemanan wa tasdeeqan la ilaha il Allaho uboodiyatan wa riqqan”, allah will have a Bounteous look towards him and till the person enters the precincts of the Heaven, He will have an eye of Blessing on him.
17) “Ashaduan la ilaha il Allahu wahdahu la sharika lahu ilahan wahedan samadan lam yattakhezu sahebatunwa la waladan”
Imam Jafar e Sadiq (a.s.) narrates that if a person recites the following invocation ten times every day, “Ashaduan la ilaha il Allahu wahdahu la sharika lahu ilahan wahedan samadan lam yattakhezu sahebatunwa la waladan”, his record of deeds will get entry of forty five thousand virtuous deeds and delete the record of forty five thousand bad deeds. To the same extent the person’s status would be elevated..
18) Subhan Allah wa behamdehi subhan Allahil azeem wa behamdehi”
Imam Jafare Sadiq (a.s.) says that when a momin says “Subhan Allah wa behamdehi subhan Allahil azeem wa behamdehi”, Allah will enter three thousand virtuous deeds in his account and deletes one thousand misdeeds from there. Allah will create a rooster that will repeat this tasbeeh till the Day of Judgement and the reward for this will go to the account of the person.
19)Bismillahir Rahmaan ir Raheem la haula wa la quwwata illa billahil ali il azeem
Imam Moosa Kazim (a.s) narrates that when you have finished the evening ( Maghrib) prayer, then without talking to anyone, say the following a hundred times:
Bismillahir Rahmaan ir Raheem la haula wa la quwwata illa billahil ali il azeem
Do the same after the morning (Fajr) prayers. Allah will ward away a hundred evils from you because there is Ism e Azam in these words.
20)La ilaha il Allaho wahdahu la shareeka lahu lahul mulko wa lahul hamdo yohi wa yumeeto wa yohi wa huwa hayyun la yamooto be yadahil khaire wa huwa ala kulle shaiyin qadeer
Imam Jafar e Sadiq (a.s) has said, “ when a person recites the following ten times before the sunrise and before the sunset every day, all his sins committed on that day will be pardoned:
La ilaha il Allaho wahdahu la shareeka lahu lahul mulko wa lahul hamdo yohi wa yumeeto wa yohi wa huwa hayyun la yamooto be yadahil khaire wa huwa ala kulle shaiyin qadeer
These were 20 short Dua from Quran.
Also Download : Ramadan Dhikr list pdf and Print it out . This list is being loved by all and in sha Allah it can help you be consistent in your Dhikr during Ramadan.
We also have Ramadan Planner for Kids: