Are You Looking for Islamic Quotes on Ramadan ?Here are 50 Ramadan Quotes for Social Media status update, Sms and Greetings.
🌼Student of deen
🌸Mission:To Seek the Pleasure of Allah swt.
Join us if you have the same mission.
Today's Quiz challenge
- Ramadan is like a Rain.It nourishes the Seeds of Good deeds
- Ramadan is a month of Allah,
Whose beginning is Mercy,
Whose middle is Forgiveness,
Whose end is Freedom from Fire.
- I hope that the holy month of Ramadan,
and endowed with the grace of God and many precious moments.
- Ramadan is the time to empty your Stomach and feed your Soul.
- Have You ever Wondered why we are happy in Ramadan ? Because We do what We are created to do .
- Ramadan doesn’t comes to change our Schedule. It comes to Change our heart .
- Fasting is only 1 % of not eating and drinking. The rest 99 % is about getting more Taqwa .
- “Live your life like everyday is Ramadan and the Ankhirah will become you Eid.”
- Here’s my wish list for you this Ramadan: Peaceful Life, Happy Family and Dreams come true. Ramadan Kareem!
- Fasting is shield it will protect you from the hell-fire and prevent you from sins. – Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
- May Allah sprinkle is wonderful blessings over you and your family.
Have a Blessed Ramadan!
- The Prophet Muhammad Peace be upon him said:
“Whatever is prayed for at the time of breaking the fast is granted and never refused.”
- The Most Blessed Month has come. Happy Ramadan.
- Allah never expects us to be perfect during Ramadan, but he expects us to keep on trying.
- The light of wisdom
has touched our soul.
may this wisdom stay with us always.
- It is the month when the demons
are captured, and closed the entrances to hell.
- Enjoy the gift of Allah.
- May Allah answer all our prayers this Ramadan.
- “O you who believe! Fasting is prescribed for you as it was prescribed for those before you, that you may become Al-Muttaqun (the pious).(Quran )
- “The month of Ramadan has come in which was revealed the Quran, a guidance for mankind .
- Abu Huraira RA related that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: Whoever fasts during Ramadan with faith and seeking his reward from Allah will have his past sins forgiven.
- Abu Huraira RA related that the Prophet said: Allah the Majestic and Exalted said: “Every deed of man will receive ten to 700 times reward, except Siyam (fasting), for it is for Me and I shall reward it (as I like).
- I wish that this upcoming Ramadan
bring you happiness and prosperity for all your life.
Have a blessed one!
- There are two occasions of joy for one who fasts: one when he breaks the fast and the other when he will meet his Lord” (Muslim).
- The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “There is a gate in Paradise called Ar-Raiyan, and those who observes fasts will enter through it on the Day of Resurrection and none except them will enter through it. those who used to observe fasts?
- Ramazan. The month when you gradually start to realize that its not the devil. It’s you.
- On this holy Ramzan,
I close my eyes,
and silently make a wish,
for you to be blessed with love and joy.
- Make Dua – its Ramadan the month of forgiveness.
- Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) said, “When Ramadan begins, the gates of Paradise are opened.”
- May Allah, once more, lead the way towards enlightenment,
allow us to repent from our sin and wrong doings
and fill our life with loads of blessings and happiness.
- Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) said, “When the month of Ramadan starts, the gates of the heaven are opened and the gates of Hell are closed and the devils are chained.”
- O you who believe, decreed upon you is fasting as it was decreed upon those before you that you may become righteous. (2:183)
- Ramadan is bout breaking bad habits. Not Putting them in Pause.
- 4 Mistakes to avoid in Ramadan
- Getting Angry
- Sleeping All Day
- Fasting Without Prayer
- Bad Language
- Ramadan Strengthen our Imaan and heals our heart.
- O Allah ! Make this Ramadan a turning Point in my life.
- To fast is to say -“God ! I love my food ,I Love my Drink ,I love to fulfill my Desire . But I give it up to seek your Pleasure ”
- Ya Allah ! Make this Ramadan the best for Us and grant us the Reward it has to Offer .
- O Allah help us Seek Laylatul Qadr.
- O Allah ! Bless our Taraweeh Prayer.
- Ramadan is the time for more Salah , More Dua, More Sujood.
- Fasting is not about Diet or Burning Calories. It is about Burning our Pride ,Ego and Sins.
- Ahlan Wa Sahlan “Ya Ramadan “.
- Ramadan is the month when we are trained for the way of Life we should live for the rest of the year.
- Ramadan ,the most awaited month has come .
- Ramadan is the month of rejoice for the Poor .It is the month when we share our Wealth with the Poor and the needy.
- Ramadan teaches us to be Obedient .
- Dear Allah ! Please Accept our Fast in this beautiful Ramadan.
- Ramadan trains us to wake for Tahajjud . Don’t forget this Training .
- Ramadan Mubarak to you and Your family.