Are You Looking for Islamic Quotes on Ramadan ?Here are 50 Ramadan Quotes for Social Media status update, Sms and Greetings.
If You like this article Please Share it to help us keep providing you with more.
- Ramadan is like a Rain.It nourishes the Seeds of Good deeds
- Ramadan is a month of Allah,
Whose beginning is Mercy,
Whose middle is Forgiveness,
Whose end is Freedom from Fire.
- I hope that the holy month of Ramadan,
and endowed with the grace of God and many precious moments.
- Ramadan is the time to empty your Stomach and feed your Soul.
- Have You ever Wondered why we are happy in Ramadan ? Because We do what We are created to do .
- Ramadan doesn’t comes to change our Schedule. It comes to Change our heart .
- Fasting is only 1 % of not eating and drinking. The rest 99 % is about getting more Taqwa .
- “Live your life like everyday is Ramadan and the Ankhirah will become you Eid.”
- Here’s my wish list for you this Ramadan: Peaceful Life, Happy Family and Dreams come true. Ramadan Kareem!
- Fasting is shield it will protect you from the hell-fire and prevent you from sins. – Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
- May Allah sprinkle is wonderful blessings over you and your family.
Have a Blessed Ramadan!
- The Prophet Muhammad Peace be upon him said:
“Whatever is prayed for at the time of breaking the fast is granted and never refused.”
- The Most Blessed Month has come. Happy Ramadan.
- Allah never expects us to be perfect during Ramadan, but he expects us to keep on trying.
- The light of wisdom
has touched our soul.
may this wisdom stay with us always.
- It is the month when the demons
are captured, and closed the entrances to hell.
- Enjoy the gift of Allah.
- May Allah answer all our prayers this Ramadan.
- “O you who believe! Fasting is prescribed for you as it was prescribed for those before you, that you may become Al-Muttaqun (the pious).(Quran )
- “The month of Ramadan has come in which was revealed the Quran, a guidance for mankind .
- Abu Huraira RA related that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: Whoever fasts during Ramadan with faith and seeking his reward from Allah will have his past sins forgiven.
- Abu Huraira RA related that the Prophet said: Allah the Majestic and Exalted said: “Every deed of man will receive ten to 700 times reward, except Siyam (fasting), for it is for Me and I shall reward it (as I like).
- I wish that this upcoming Ramadan
bring you happiness and prosperity for all your life.
Have a blessed one!
- There are two occasions of joy for one who fasts: one when he breaks the fast and the other when he will meet his Lord” (Muslim).
- The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “There is a gate in Paradise called Ar-Raiyan, and those who observes fasts will enter through it on the Day of Resurrection and none except them will enter through it. those who used to observe fasts?
- Ramazan. The month when you gradually start to realize that its not the devil. It’s you.
- On this holy Ramzan,
I close my eyes,
and silently make a wish,
for you to be blessed with love and joy.
- Make Dua – its Ramadan the month of forgiveness.
- Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) said, “When Ramadan begins, the gates of Paradise are opened.”
- May Allah, once more, lead the way towards enlightenment,
allow us to repent from our sin and wrong doings
and fill our life with loads of blessings and happiness.
- Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) said, “When the month of Ramadan starts, the gates of the heaven are opened and the gates of Hell are closed and the devils are chained.”
- O you who believe, decreed upon you is fasting as it was decreed upon those before you that you may become righteous. (2:183)
- Ramadan is bout breaking bad habits. Not Putting them in Pause.
- 4 Mistakes to avoid in Ramadan
- Getting Angry
- Sleeping All Day
- Fasting Without Prayer
- Bad Language
- Ramadan Strengthen our Imaan and heals our heart.
- O Allah ! Make this Ramadan a turning Point in my life.
- To fast is to say -“God ! I love my food ,I Love my Drink ,I love to fulfill my Desire . But I give it up to seek your Pleasure ”
- Ya Allah ! Make this Ramadan the best for Us and grant us the Reward it has to Offer .
- O Allah help us Seek Laylatul Qadr.
- O Allah ! Bless our Taraweeh Prayer.
- Ramadan is the time for more Salah , More Dua, More Sujood.
- Fasting is not about Diet or Burning Calories. It is about Burning our Pride ,Ego and Sins.
- Ahlan Wa Sahlan “Ya Ramadan “.
- Ramadan is the month when we are trained for the way of Life we should live for the rest of the year.
- Ramadan ,the most awaited month has come .
- Ramadan is the month of rejoice for the Poor .It is the month when we share our Wealth with the Poor and the needy.
- Ramadan teaches us to be Obedient .
- Dear Allah ! Please Accept our Fast in this beautiful Ramadan.
- Ramadan trains us to wake for Tahajjud . Don’t forget this Training .
- Ramadan Mubarak to you and Your family.