Books of Imam Bukhari rahimullah: Imam Bukhari needs no introduction. His book sahih al Bukhari is considered as second book next to Quran in terms of authenticity in which he has compiled the blessed hadith mubaraka of Rasul Allah sallalahu alaihe wa sallam. The scholars, muhaddithoon (scholars of hadeeth) and hafizes all bear witness to its high status in terms of authenticity and precision
Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah said:
There is no book beneath the canopy of heaven that is more sound than al-Bukhaari and Muslim, after the Qur’aan. End quote.Majmoo’ al-Fataawa (18/74).
Full name of Imam Bukhari:
أبوعَبْدُالله مُحَمَّد بْنُ إسْماعِيل بْنُ إبْرَاهِيم بْنُ المُغِيرَة بْنُ بَردِزْبَه البُخَارِي الجُعْفِي
Books of Imam Bukhari
- Sahih al-Bukhari -It is a collection of approximately 7,563 hadith narrations across 97 chapters. This book is considered as second to Quran in terms of authenticity
- Tarikh al Kabir : Imam Al-Bukhari wrote three works discussing narrators of hadith with respect to their ability in conveying their material. These are Al-Tārīkh al-Kabīr, Al-Tarīkh al-Awsaţ, and Al-Tarīkh al-Ṣaghīr. Of these, Al-Tārīkh al-Kabīr is published and well-known, while Al-Tarīkh al-Ṣaghīr is lost.
- Al-Ḍu’afā al-Ṣaghīr: Imam bukhari also wrote Al-Ḍu’afā al-Ṣaghīr on weak narrators of hadith.
- Adab al Mufrad: Another very good book by Imam Bukhari is Adab al Mufrad which is a collection of hadith narrations on ethics and manners
- Khalq Af’āl al-‘Ibād: In response to the accusations levied against him during his mihna, Al-Bukhari compiled the treatise Khalq Af’āl al-‘Ibād, the earliest traditionalist representation of the position taken by Ahmad ibn Hanbal, in which Al-Bukhari explains that the Quran is God’s uncreated speech.
Sahih al Bukhari-Book by Imam Bukhari
This Book is written by Imam al-Bukhaari .His full name was Abu ‘Abd-Allaah Muhammad ibn Ismaa’eel ibn Ibraaheem ibn al-Mugheerah ibn Bardizbah al-Ja’fi al-Bukhaari. His grandfather al-Mugheerah was a freed slave of al-Yamaan al-Ja’fi, the governor of Bukhaarah, so he took his name after he became Muslim. Imam al-Bukhaari was born in Bukhara in 194 AH.
He grew up an orphan and started to memorize ahadeeth before he was ten years old. When he was a young man he set out to travel to Makkah and perform the obligation of Hajj. He stayed in Makkah for a while, studying under the imams of fiqh, usool and hadeeth. Then he began to travel around, going from one Islamic region to another, for sixteen years in all.
He visited many centers of knowledge where he collected ahaadeeth of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) until he had compiled more than 600,000 ahadeeth. He referred to one thousand scholars of hadeeth and discussed these reports with them.
These scholars were people who were known for their sincerity, piety and sound belief. From this huge number of ahadeeth he compiled his book al-Saheeh, following the most precise scientific guidelines in his research as to their authenticity and in distinguishing the saheeh (sound) from the weak, and in finding out about the narrators, until he recorded in his book the most sound of the sound, although it does not contain all the saheeh ahaadeeth.
full name of book Sahih al Bukhari
The book’s full title is al-Jaami’ al-Saheeh al-Musnad min Hadeeth Rasool-Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) wa Sunanihi wa Ayaamihi.
If You want to Buy It for Your Home Library- Here is the Link
If You want to Read it Free Online ,You can Read it HERE
Books of Imam Bukhari rahimullah- Tarikh al Kabir
Tarikh al Kabir is a famous book on hadith narrators .
Books of Imam Bukhari rahimullah-Adab al Mufrad
This book addresses the question of perfecting Muslim manners..
If you like this consider sharing it. Your single share means a lots to us.Republishing the article is permitted on the condition of proper attributes and link.
Do you want to get a Weekly magazine? You can subscribe to get a weekly email with our recent articles.