Islamic Wall Stickers emerging as a new trend of Wall art in Mosques, homes and Public Places.
It is no Surprise to See beautiful Islamic Calligraphy engraved in the walls of Mosque.These days People are trying Instant Islamic Wall Stickers to give a quick change of look to their Mosques, offices and homes.And yeah, it does look good beside giving a dawah to the Onlookers.
Islamic Wall stickers happen to be an effective tool for the purpose of decorating your home and Mosques in style. Made using vinyl, these stickers have a sticky surface on the one side while on other side, the picture is made on the surface. In order to transmute the interior appearance of a room, all you need to do is to purchase these decals and press them on the wall position, precisely where you want it to be.The Best thing I love about the wall papers is that they are Self-adhesive,water resistant and removable .They do not damage the wall nor do they leave any sticky residue .
I looked over the Internet for adorable Islamic Wall stickers that would remind me of Allah and at the same time beautify my house.Here are some best Islamic Removable Vinyl Wall Stickers I got over the Internet –
1)Bismillah Wall Stickers
Bismillah Wall Stickers are a smart way to remind you and your family to say Bismillah.There is a great virtue to say Bismillah before the start of any work . When one says “Bismillaah” before starting anything, it means, “I start this action accompanied by the name of Allah or seeking help through the name of Allah, seeking blessing thereby. Allah is God, the beloved and worshipped, to Whom hearts turn in love, veneration and obedience (worship). He is al-Rahmaan (the Most Gracious) Whose attribute is vast mercy; and al-Raheem (the Most Merciful) Who causes that mercy to reach His creation.
Virtue of Bismillah
Amongst the many benefits that Sheikh Modudi states in his Quranic tafseer of this verse, here are some of them:
- (Saying bismillah) allows one to restrain oneself from any misdeeds, since the habit of pronouncing the name of God is bound to make one wonder when about to commit some offence and how such an act can be reconciled with the saying of God’s holy name.
- When a person begins something by pronouncing Allah’s (God’s) name (with sincerity in his heart), he will enjoy Allah’s support and succor; Allah will bless his efforts and protect him from the machinations and temptation of Satan. For whenever man turns to Allah (God), Allah turns to him as well.
There is a great impact of Placing Bismillah wall stickers especially in study rooms,halls, offices, libraries and schools. Infact you can place this sticker anywhere in the house.
2)Lailaaha Ilallah- Tawheed Wall Stickers
La ilaaha Ilallah means that there is no God worthy of Worship but Allah,
What a great way to earn the reward of Dawah by simply placing a wall art in your guest room. When People see such a good calligraphy ,they are bound to ask you ,”What is that written in your Wall” ?And yay,you get a chance to repeat the Sahada and politely inform them that it says that there is no God worthy of Worship but Allah and Muhammad(SAW) is our Messenger.
It has been recorded in a Hadeeth that Hadhrat Moosa A.S. once asked Allah Ta’aala to prescribe to him a Zikr whereby he could remember Allah. Allah Ta’ala said to him:”Oh Moosa, recite “Laa-ilaaha-illailah” “, Moosa A.S. replied, ” All Your creation recite this Zikr, I desire something special “. Allah Ta’ala then said:” Oh Moosa, if the seven earths and the seven skies (including the Angels and all living beings) is placed on one pan of a scale and this Kalimah is placed on the other pan of the scale, this Kalimah (because it contains the name of Allah) will outweigh everything”. Mullah Ali Qaari (Rahmatutiahi-Alayhi) explains how this is possible : The seven earths and the seven skiescontain all the creation of Allah. Subsequently a day will come when all the creation will be destroyed, but the Oneness (Being) of Allah will remain eternally and can never be destroyed. Thus, the Oneness of Allah is weightier than everything.
3)Islamic Quran Calligraphy Wall Stickers
The above wallpaper containing the Quranic Calligraphy and its english translation is an easy way to remind your kids the dua of Studing.This dua wall sticker is best to be placed in kids room above their study table.
The benefit of reading this dua is that it improves concentration and helps in memorisation.
4)Alhumdulillah Wall Stickers
Alhumdulillah means All Praise and thanks to Allah. The Islamic Wall stickers with Alhumdulillah as a reminder is the best choice if you want your wall art to bring you countless of Blessings. Alhumdulillah is a simple way of making dua to Allah for things to go the right in your life. So In My Opinion Alhumdulillah Wall stickers are definately a very good Choice.
5) Other Islamic Reminders
There are many other Options of Islamic wallstickers.You can browse fof more stickers here
OK, Now that I have showed you different Islamic stickers, I would like to remind you of little precautions you need to take in applying these stickers.
If You like this article Please Share it to help us keep providing you with more.
- Wash the wall thoroughly with a light-duty cleaner and warm water on a sponge, and wait for it to dry. The sticker will adhere much more firmly and with far less hassle if you perform this important first step. Otherwise, the decal will stick to the dirt and the oil on the wall and not to the wall itself.
- Figure out the placement of the decal. You can only stick it once, so choose carefully where you wish to place it. An easy way check the placement is to use masking tape to tape the sticker to the wall, then to stand back and see if it looks right to you. Make any adjustments you need to until you are certain you have it right.
- Prepare for application by using a pencil, ruler, and level to make a straight line on the wall so that your decal hangs evenly.
- Place the decal. Stick the decal to the wall as close to your guideline as possible. Apply the decal slowly and with even pressure.
- Use a squeegee or a slightly damp sponge to remove all air bubbles and ripples in the decal. Push the air bubbles towards the edge to remove them.
- Remove the protective backing from the decal slowly and carefully. If removal is difficult, dampen a sponge and use it to aid you in removal. If the decal removes along with the backing, gently reapply that part of the decal to the wall.
- And done..