NINE GOLDEN RULES EXTRACTED FROM SURAH Al HUJURAT
Surah Hujurat is the 49th surah (chapter) of the Qur’an with 18 ayat. It focuses on social etiquette among the Muslims and between the Muslims and the Prophet, and notably states that faith is proven through action, not words. This Surah is very beautiful . I would like to share with you the 9 golden rules extracted from Surah Hujurat.
1. “Fa Tabayyanu – Investigate: when you receive an information,lest you harm people out of ignorance.
2. “Fa Aslihu“-Make settlement: between your brothers as believers are brothers.
3. “Wa Aqsitu “– Act justly: whenever there is a dispute try for settlement and act justly among both parties as Allah loves those who act justly.
4. “La Yaskhar”– Don’t ridicule people,perhaps they may be better than you to Allah.
5. “Wa La Tanabazu”– Do not call each other with offensive nicknames
6. “Wa La Talamizu“- Do not insult one another.
7. “Ijtanibu Kaseeran minaz-Zan”-Avoid negative assumptions, indeed some of the assumptions are sins.
8. “Wa La Tajassasu” : Do not spy on each other
9. “Wa La Yagtab”– Do not backbite each other. Its a major sin equivalent to eating your dead brother’s flesh.
May Allah make it easy for us Ameen
If you like the article consider sharing it. Your single share means a lots to us.Republishing the article is permitted on the condition of proper attributes and link.
Do you want to get a Weekly magazine? You can subscribe to get a weekly email with our recent articles.
Follow us in our Social media Profiles: (facebook @islamhashtag), (instagram @islamhashtag ) and (pinterest @islamhashtag )
This Post Has 4 Comments
I appreciated your work.its a good sign to spread Islamic information among Muslim Brothers and other as well.Keep It Up.
You’ll be highly rewarded by Allah. Inshalah.
What a soul inspiring admonition
Very informative and interesting