Free English translation of Quran Gift: Alhumdulillah We have many Quran giveaways. We had to stop our project for sometime but alhumdulillah we have restarted our ” FREE Quran Project” and we intend to gift an English Quran every month In Sha Allah.
How to request
If you need an English translation of Quran, all you need to do is >> Place a request in the comment box and don’t forget to mention your country. Send us a message via facebook/ instagram for a greater chance to be the next selected one.
- We place the order via Amazon so if you are applying, make sure that Amazon delivers at your place.
- Please mention if you are revert or a born Muslim and your country of residence.
- Reverts or those living in India and US shall be preferred.
The name of the chosen person shall be announced on 1st of every month In sha Allah.(updated here In sha Allah).
We will also email you to ask you about your postal address. Once the book is delivered via Amazon, we delete your details and only keep your name, city, country and email address for records.
Announcement of the name of Chosen Person for Free English translation of Quran-
(Shall be updated here each month In sha Allah)
|2018||Sandeep verma Ganaraju||Germany|
|2018||Siow Shi Chao||Malaysia|
|2019||Murad Ali Khan||India|
|Idhrus Humaiya||Tamil Nadu|
|2019||Belinda Osma Marnin||England|
|Silah Waseem||South Korea|
|March 2022||Sammah Masoodi||Kashmir, India|
|April 2022||Anoud Shafi Kababi||Noida, India|
|August 2022||Mohammad Mahtab Alam||Noida, India|
|September 2022||Muhammad Tarique||Karnataka, India|
|October 2022||Syed Vakiloddin||Nagpur,India|
|November 2022||Afshan Khan||India|
|December 2022||Ruhan Akhtar||India|
|January 2023||Mohammed Aaquib||Maharashtra, India|
|February 2023||Mehfuj Ahmed||Assam, India|
Free English translation of Quran
About the book that shall be gifted:
- It is an all English translation of Quran that helps a non Arabic reader to quickly grasp the message
- The Language is easy and is considered to be the most accurate translation of Quran from Arabic
- Abdel Haleem includes notes that explain geographical, historical, and personal allusions as well as an index in which Qur’anic material is arranged into topics for easy reference. His introduction traces the history of the Quran, examines its structure and stylistic features, and considers issues related to militancy, intolerance, and the subjection of women.
- His rendering manifests originality which is lacking in many other translations. Abdel Haleem‟s translation is in modern and plain English that flows nicely. Such language is easy to read and comprehend. He always opts for contemporary usage and sentence structure and avoids confusing phrases .His translation is an attempt to covey the timeless nature of the Quran.
- See Our previous giveaways.
If Participation and Waiting is difficult for you, you can get this book from Amazon .
Please Share this post with your loved ones so more People can benefit. In sha Allah.
Jazak Allah Khair.
If you like the article consider sharing it. Your single share means a lots to us.Republishing the article is permitted on the condition of proper attributes and link.
Do you want to get a Weekly magazine? You can subscribe to get a weekly email with our recent articles.