Radical Buddhists? Violent monks? Ethnic cleansing? Concentration camps? And now, mass graves? What’s happening in rohingya(BURMA) is terrible.
ABOUT THE ROHINGYA MUSLIMS
Want to read more from us? Get our Weekly magazine - SUBSCRIBE!!!!
Who are the Rohingya Muslims ?
The Rohingya people are a predominantly Muslim ethnic minority group. An estimated 800,000 Rohingyas live in Myanmar’s western Rakhine State; an additional million are scattered across Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Thailand, Malaysia and elsewhere.They have been called “the most oppressed people on Earth”. They suffer vicious attacks and systematic abuse by Burma’s government.
The 1.3 million Rohingya have been denied citizenship and stripped of all rights. They are forced to live in Apartheid conditions where they cannot travel, work or even marry without permission. Over 140,000 were forced into concentration camps after their homes and villages were burnt to the ground in 2012, and remain there today.
The government of Burma denies their very existence, prohibiting the use of their name and pressuring foreign officials not even to utter the word Rohingya. According to Burma’s President Thein Sein, “There are no Rohingya” in Burma.”
As Burma’s government persecutes the Rohingya and denies their existence, the precursors to genocide are loud and clear.
PLIGHT OF ROHINGYA MUSLIMS
The Rohingya muslims are struggling for their basic rights.
The Rohingya people have been described as “amongst the world’s least wanted” and “one of the world’s most persecuted minorities.”The Rohingya are deprived of the right to free movement and of higher educationThey have been denied Burmese citizenship since the Burmese nationality law was enacted.They are not allowed to travel without official permission and were previously required to sign a commitment not to have more than two children, though the law was not strictly enforced. They are subjected to routine forced labour, typically a Rohingya man will have to give up one day a week to work on military or government projects, and one night for sentry duty. The Rohingya have also lost a lot of arable land, which has been confiscated by the military to give to Buddhist settlers from elsewhere in Myanmar.
According to Amnesty International, the Rohingya have suffered from human rights violations under the military dictatorship since 1978, and many have fled to neighbouring Bangladesh as a result.In 2005, the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees had assisted with the repatriation of Rohingyas from Bangladesh, but allegations of human rights abuses in the refugee camps threatened this effort.
The Rohingya face discrimination and barriers to health care.According to a 2016 study published in the medical journal The Lancet, Rohingya children in Myanmar face low birth weight, malnutrition, diarrhea, and barriers to reproduction on reaching adulthood.Rohingya have a child mortality rate of up to 224 deaths per 1000 live births, more than 4 times the rate for the rest of Myanmar (52 per 1000 live births), and 3 times rate of rest non-Rohingya areas of Rakhine state (77 per 1000 live births).The paper also found that 40% of Rohingya children suffer from diarrhea in internally displaced persons camp within Myanmar at a rate five times that of diarrheal illness among children in the rest of Rakhine.
Death due to Fleeing on Leaky Boats
As the violence escalates, Rohingya have begun to flee, paying thousands of dollars to flee on leaky boats. Of the country’s approximately 1 million Rohingya (numbers vary, in part because the government’s censuses permit no such identification), some 100,000 have already fled, and nearly 140,000 are displaced.
Children and Women dying due to Lack of Medical Care
In the refugee camps,the Pregnant women, sick children, elderly men and women are suffering and sometimes dying because they don’t have access to medicine and basic healthcare.
The unluckiest are sold to human traffickers, who extort their families back home for more money. They seem to be the source of mass graves found near the Thai border.
Those Who succeed to Escape are returned by the neighboring countries
Bangladeshi border guards are detaining and forcibly returning hundreds of people “Fleeing collective punishment in Burma, they are pushed back by the Bangladesh authorities. Trapped between these cruel fates, their desperate need for food, water and medical care is not being addressed.
What a Terrible state My brothers and Sisters are suffering in Rohingya. Do We have No humanity ?
THE BURMESE MONKS HAVE LOST THEIR HUMANITY
To Me,the Burmese Monk do not seem to be better than the Pharoah. This Video melted my heart and I wept for hours for my Muslim Brothers and Sisters who are Suffering terribly in Rohingya.
Teaching of Quran and the sunnah :An oppressor must not be assisted:
Helping an oppressor is from the gravest of disasters; people should not imitate an oppressor and must prevent him and make him realize the wrong that he is doing; if people assist the oppressor then they will not get to drink from the fountain of the Prophet SAW as He himself informed us of this being the case
There are many proofs from hadith:
- The Prophet of Allah SAW said: “There are three persons whose supplications are never rejected: The just leader, the fasting person when he breaks his fast, and the oppressed when he supplicates and whose supplication is raised above the clouds and the gates of heaven are opened for it, and (to whom) Allah will say: ‘By My Glory! I shall assist you, even if it is after a while.’” [At-Tirmithi]
- Those who transgress other people’s rights should fear Allah and fear the oppressed supplicating against them, as this is a very dangerous matter.Mu`aath (RA) reported that the Messenger of Allah SAW
dispatched him (as governor of Yemen) and instructed him thus: “Beware of the supplication of the oppressed, for there is no barrier between it and Allah.” [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]
- Anas RA reported: “The Messenger of Allah SAW said: ‘Help your brother, whether he is an oppressor or is oppressed.’ A man asked: ‘O Messenger of Allah! I (know how to) help him when he is oppressed, but how can I help him when he is an oppressor?’ He SAW said: ‘You can restrain him from committing oppression. That will be your help to him.’” [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]
- Abu Bakr RA said: I have heard the Messenger of Allah SAW saying: ‘When people see an oppressor but do not prevent him from (doing evil), it is likely that Allaah will punish them all.’” [Abu Daawood and At-Tirmithi]
- Narrated Abu Ma’bad, that the Prophet (SAW) said, “… and be afraid of the curse of an oppressed person because there is no screen between his invocation and Allah.” Sahih Bukhari: Volume 2, Book 24, Number 573.
- “The best Jihad is to speak a word of truth to a tyrannical ruler”–Prophet Muhammad(SAW)
- Prophet (SAW.) said: When the Day of Judgment rises an announcer announces: Where are the tyrants and their helpers this calling also includes those who even filled an ink-pot for the unjust ruler or sew his purse or sharpened a pencil for the oppressors. So gather them along with the tyrants.“A tyrant and the one who helps an oppressor as well as the one who is pleased with such injustice all the three are accomplices in the sin”–Muhammad al-Baqir (RAA)
- It is also reported that Prophet Dawud, peace and blessings be upon him, said: “O Allah, You know that I love You and I love all those who love You, but how may I endear You to Your servants? Allah said: Remind them of My Favors, My trials and My anger. O Dawud, any of My servants who helped an oppressed person and stood by him in his oppressed state, I’ll keep his feet firm on the Day when all feet will be shaken.” (Reported by Al-Bayhaqi, Al-Ahadith Al-Qudsiyyah)
- One should prevent the oppressor physically if possible, and this responsibility is greater with respect to the rulers and those in authority. If one cannot stop the oppressor physically, then he should do it verbally.
Ref: Wikipedia , News Sources and Riadh ul Saliheen .
Let Us Pray for Rohingya and for all the Oppressed People on the Earth.Oh Allah! Ease their Suffering. All I Want to Say to Rohingya is :
If You like this article Please Share it to help us keep providing you with more.
ROHINGYA,THE MUSLIM UMMAH IS WITH YOU.
ANYONE WITH A HUMAN HEART IS WITH YOU
WE FEEL FOR YOU
ROHINGYA, WE ARE WITH YOU.