20 Ramadan tips for students
Fasting is not at all bad for students.Fasting does not equate to calorie restriction! You can still consume your calories after iftar. The body takes a few days to adjust its catabolic and anabolic function (metabolism) once it is happy that nutrients will be consumed. Small childrens all over the world fast and continue their school very well . If you are apprehensive if fasting will be possible for you during exams or schools, Try to fast for a day and see the results yourself. There are few tips that might help you .
20 Ramadan tips for students
- Try to keep yourself hydrated in non fasting hours
- Try to study more after Suhur and lesser before Iftar
- Don’t each much of fried food
- Eat lots of fruits
- Include protein and carbohydrate ( glucose rich food) in your Iftar and suhur
- Drink Milk everyday
- Eat Honey
- Take a afternoon nap during the day.The afternoon nap recharges your body.
- Break fast with dates and include soup in your iftar
- Do not overeat in Iftar .Eat light and take heavy meal at dinner
- Start your study seeking help of Allah swt.
- Start any studying task with dua of studying
- Do not get angry.It consumes your energy and makes you irritable and tired.
- Do not try to relax by listening to songs or watching tv shows.Listen to the recitation of Quran instead. Quran is a month of Rahmat.
- Do not exercise hard while you are fasting
- Change your place of studying after few hours to study longer
- Take a break every 30 minutes or every one hour whichever suits you.And the break shouldn’t be long .just 5 minutes break to strectch your body and relax a little.
- Sleep early and wake up before suhoor. Drink and eat well and study.Morning hours are the best hour to memorise and study .
- Do not read out loud for a greater part of the day while you are fasting.It can make you thirsty.
- Eat lots of dates.They are the best food in Ramadan.
Some more advice on Ramadan tips for students:
It’s normal to crave unhealthy foods for Suhoor and Iftar, but be mindful about what you eat during Ramadan as some meals have nutritional properties which can help store and retain your energy levels through the fasting period. Make Nabeedh with date water and take it at suhur. It will keep you energised throughout the day. And do Qaylulla,the brief mid day nap.
Tips to maintain athletic performance during the time of fasting as well as considerations for coaches to consider.
BHHS Athletic Training shared some tips in the year 2019. These were the tips to maintain athletic performance during the time of fasting as well as considerations for coaches to consider. This is worth sharing
If you like the article consider sharing it. Your single share means a lots to us.Republishing the article is permitted on the condition of proper attributes and link.
Do you want to get a Weekly magazine? You can subscribe to get a weekly email with our recent articles.
Follow us in our Social media Profiles: (facebook @islamhashtag), (instagram @islamhashtag ) and (pinterest @islamhashtag )