Hajj 2020: Hajj 2020 will be held with limited number of pilgrims from different nationalities In sha Allah.
Hajj will go ahead next month but with a “very limited” number of pilgrims allowed to take part, Saudi Arabia said on Monday. International pilgrims will not be able to Perfrom Hajj this year but those within the kingdom holding valid Iqama can alhumdulillah apply for Hajj.
The decision was taken due to the ongoing threat from the coronavirus pandemic and to preserve “global public health,” the Saudi Ministry of Hajj and Umrah said.
Pilgrims taking part will be from various nationalities who already reside in Saudi Arabia.
Procedure for registeration for Hajj 2020
Update-26 June 2020
We have recieved a news that only around 1000 People will be able to do Hajj this year and private Hajj groups are not taking registeration this year but you may try through the government portal if you fall in the below category.
- Search your Package when the registeration link opens.
- Create the wishlist according to facities you need and your monetory limits
- Save the wishlist
- Reserve your Package
- Book and Pay
- You will get confirmation and details in few days in your registered phone number.
To be noted :
- People above the age of 65 will not be allowed for Hajj
- People with chronic diseases will not be allowed
- People will go through mandatory testing before going to Hajj
- Strict Social distancing will be applied throughout Hajj
- Health Status of Pilgrims will be checked daily
6.People will be isolated after completing Hajj Pilgrimage
Also read : My Hajj Reflections- Hajj 2019
Different Packages of HAJJ:
You can book for your Hajj via this link. It is not open yet.In sha Allah it will open in few days.
If you like the article consider sharing it. Your single share means a lots to us.Republishing the article is permitted on the condition of proper attributes and link.(If you are using our content in your blog, kindly link us with a do follow link).
Do you want to get a Weekly magazine? You can subscribe to get a weekly email with our recent articles.