Let us read some unique facts about the wives of our nabi Muhammad Sallalahu alaihe wassalam. The wives of our Prophet Sallalahu alaihe wassalam are the mother of Believers and if we love our Prophet (Pbuh) we should also know about them whom the Prophet loved. Let us read some unique facts about the Wives of Prophet Sallalahu alaihe wassalam.
- The wife of Nabi Sallalahu alaihe Wassalam who was the captive from Banu Mustaliq was-Juwayriyya bint al-Harith (RA)
- The wife of Nabi Sallalahu alaihe Wassalam who was known as the “Mother of the Poor” was – Zaynab bint khuzaymah (RA)
- The wife Nabi Sallalahu alaihe Wassalam whose father was a jewish chief was- Safiyyah bint Huyayy (RA)
- The wife of Nabi Sallalahu alaihe Wassalam who is also known as custodian of the book of Allah is Hafsa bint Umar (RA)
- The wife of Nabi Sallalahu alaihe Wassalam who was the first woman to immigrate to abyssinia was Sawdah bint Zamah (RA)
- The wife of Nabi Sallalahu alaihe Wassalam who passed away at the age of 80 years was Maymunah bint al Harith (RA)
- The hujra of the wife in which Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was buried was Aisha bint Abu Bakr (RA)
- While the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was married to this wife, he had no other wives except her.And she was- Khadeeja bint Khuwaylid (RA)
- Marriage with Zaynab bint Jahsh (RA)ended the deep rooted customary taboo of the Arabs of not marrying the divorcees of their foster sons.
- The wife with whom marriage ceremony of Nabi SAW had taken place in Abyssinia even though when Nabi Sallalahu alaihe Wassalam was not present there was Umm Habiba (RA)
- Umm Salama (RA) was also known as Ayyin al-Arab “the one who had lost her husband”.
This is the last post of the Rabi ul Awwal Series alhumdulillah . You can read other posts on this series here .
In sha Allah, next month we will share with you some amazing facts about the 5 most mentioned Prophets in Quran.
If you like our Posts,consider sharing it with your friends and bookmark/subscribe so that you do not miss our articles.
If you like this consider sharing it. Your single share means a lots to us.Republishing the article is permitted on the condition of proper attributes and link.
Do you want to get a Weekly magazine? You can subscribe to get a weekly email with our recent articles.