A list of Halal Vitamins
Let me introduce you to Halal Vitamins.Halal Vitamins are 100% alcohol-free, pork-free, and only contain ingredients from Halal sources. Not only are their products certified Halal, but their facility and manufacturing practices goes through the same rigorous Halal certification process and are FDA compliant and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) certified .
We all know what Vitamins are .Vitamins are substances that your body needs to grow and develop normally. There are 13 vitamins your body needs. They are
- Vitamin A
- B vitamins (thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, biotin, vitamin B-6, vitamin B-12 and folate)
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
Each vitamin has specific jobs. If We have low levels of certain vitamins, you may get health problems. For example, if we don’t get enough vitamin C, we can become anemic. Some vitamins may help prevent medical problems like Vitamin A , which prevents night blindness.
Over the Counter major vitamin brands may contain vitamins derived from non-halal sources or may contain Gelatin, a softening agent. Most companies use gelatin that is extracted from haram sources such as pig fat or bones because it is common and inexpensive to make. This is forbidden according to Islamic dietary laws, and is therefore haram. However, halal Vitamins uses gelatin from HALAL sources only.
Are You Looking For Halal Whey Protien ?
Are you looking for Halal Cosmetics ?
Here is a list of some famous brands of halal vitamins along with their price. If you are looking for a good halal vitamin,your search is over. We have compiled for you a list of best Halal Vitamins which You can directly buy through the link below.
A list of Halal Multi vitamins for Kids
The Halal Multi vitamins for Kids provides 13 essential vitamins and minerals to help nourish your child with complete nutrition Directions: As a dietary supplement, adults and children (4 years of age and older) may chew up to two (2) gummies per day.They have no No artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors and are Free from gluten, dairy, peanut and tree nuts . These Gummy Vitamins tastes good and will be loved by your children. Some Benefits of Vitamins are :
- Vitamin A: Eye Support ,
- Vitamin B6 & B12: Cell Renewal,
- Vitamin C: Antioxidant,
- Vitamin D: Bone Support,
- Vitamin E: Antioxidant,
- Choline: Brain Support,
- Inositol: Nerve Support.
Some good brands Halal multivitamins for Kids are :
- NoorVitamins Gummies -90 . You can get it at –$17.99.
- Salaam Nutritionals Kids Complete Gummy Multivitamins: You can get it at $29.99 (0.18 per count )
- AMANAH VITAMINS – ILYAS & DUCK Children’s Multivitamin: You can get it at $12.99 (0.11 per count).
- Madina Vitamins – Halal Children Gummies Multivitamins (90 Gummies Supplements). You can get it at $15.50 ($0.17 / Count).
- Madina Vitamins – Halal Children’s Chewable Multivitamins (60 Tablets – Daily Supplement)-You can get it at $11.40 ($0.19 / Count).
A list of Halal Multivitamins for Adults:
Here are a few more key reasons to take a multivitamin:
- Healthy aging: As we age, our nutritional needs increase. At the same time, it gets harder for the body to absorb nutrients. Medications can further deplete our body of nutrients. A multivitamin can offset these deficiencies.
- Good for your heart: Studies show that taking a high-quality multivitamin may reduce cardiovascular disease. Heart disease is the leading cause of death in both men and women in the U.S. Vitamins B1, B2, B6, K1, Niacin (B3), CoQ10 and magnesium, all play a role in cardiovascular health.
- Reduces cancer risk: Vitamin use has been associated with a decreased risk of some cancers. A recent study of 14,000 men aged 50 and older found that daily multivitamin supplementation “significantly reduced the risk of total cancer.”
- Boosts immunity: Vitamin C is a strong antioxidant known for strengthening the immune system. Vitamins D and E boost immunity, too. These vitamins can also help reduce allergy symptoms.
- Supports eye health: Vitamins A, C, E, Niacin (B3), and selenium support eye health. Lutein and Zeaxanthin also protect the eyes from harmful light waves. Studies have shown multivitamins containing a combination of vitamins, lutein, and zeaxanthin can reduce the risk of macular degeneration.
- Water-soluble vitamins: Excess fat-soluble vitamins (A, D, E, and K) are stored in the body. Water-soluble vitamins (B and C) are not. Excess water-soluble vitamins simply travel through the body. This means it’s necessary to take these essential vitamins on a daily basis.
- Healthy hair and skin: New research says look for Vitamins B3 (Niacin), biotin, and Vitamin C for fuller hair. For healthy skin, look for Vitamins A, C, E, and CoQ10.
- Feel better: Thanks in large part to the Vitamin B family, taking a multivitamin is associated with a boost in energy levels, feelings of well being, as well as a decrease in stress and anxiety.
Some good brands of Multivitamins are :
- NoorVitamins ENERGY+ Multivitamin with Organic Fruits, Vegetables, Black Seed, Honey and Dates .Price: $14.99 ($0.25 / Count)
- Salam Vitamins, Adult Halal & Vegetarian Gummy Vitamins, 60 count Price: Sale: $13.99
- Madina Vitamins – Halal Multivitamins for Men Without Iron (60 Tablets – Daily Supplement)Price: $12.99 ($0.22 / Count)
- Madina Vitamins – Halal Multivitamins for Women & Minerals (60 Tablets – Daily Supplements)Price: $12.99 ($0.22 / Count)
Some Halal Vitamin and Mineral Combinations
- Halvit ® Halal Multivitamin Mineral Tablets-$ 9 99 ($0.17/Count).You can get it at $9.99
- AMANAH VITAMINS Multivitamin & Mineral – HALAL VITAMINS. Price: $11.99 ($0.20 / Count)
- .Halal Multi-Vitamins & Minerals For Men Without Iron – Price : $12.65
A list of Halal Vitamin D3 and Calcium for Kids
Halal Vitamin D3 helps your body absorb calcium and it regulates blood concentrations of calcium and phosphorus for proper bone health. Additional research suggests that vitamin D3 plays a crucial role in immune support and cardiovascular health. Vitamins D3 also supports Bone health and healthy mood.Perhaps the most vital are regulating the absorption of calcium and phosphorous, and facilitating normal immune system function. Getting a sufficient amount of the vitamin is important for normal growth and development of bones and teeth, as well as improved resistance against certain diseases. If your body doesn’t get enough vitamin D, you’re at risk of developing bone abnormalities such as Osteomalacia (Soft Bones) or Osteoporosis (Fragile Bones).
New study reveals most people are deficient in Vitamin D, 5000 IU is the recommended quantity of Vitamin D3 daily, but a recent study suggest that people aren’t getting enough and this amount may not be enough. Higher dose of 5000 IU of Vitamin D3 may provide more health benefits to help combat Vitamin D deficiency.
Some of the halal vitamin D3 with calcium are –
- Halal Calcium 600mg + Vitamin D3 400 IU . Price: $13.30 ($1.33 / 10 Items)
- Madina Vitamins – Halal Calcium 600mg + Vitamin D 400 IU (120 Tablets – Daily Supplement) Price: $13.99 ($0.12 / Count)
- 3 X Halal Calcium 600mg + Vitamin D3 400 IU .Price: $29.90
- NoorVitamins Calcium with Vitamin D – 120 Tablets.Price: $14.99 ($0.12 / Count)
- Salaam Nutritionals Halal Calcium+Vitamin D Gummies for Optimal Bone Support, Essential for Growing Kids and Helps Prevent Osteoporosis Price in Sale: $15.99 ($0.27 / Count)
Halal Vitamin D3
- Madina Vitamins – Halal Vitamin D3 5000 IU (60 Softgels – Daily Supplement) .Price: $12.90 ($0.22 / Count)
- Salaam Nutritionals Vitamin D3-Gummy Vitamin.Price : $12.99 ($0.22 / Count).
- Salam Vitamins, Vitamin D3 5,000 IU, Halal Softgels, 120 count .Price : $14.99 ($0.12 / Count) .
Halal Fish Oil has Anti-Inflammatory properties that may help joint health and may reduce coronary heart disease. Halal Omega 3 also helps support production of cellular membranes, hormones, and nervous tissue. Halal Omega 3 Fish Oil supplement supports healthy mood, brain heath and immune health as well as promoting cognitive function and vision.
Benefits of Omega 3 Halal Vitamin Supplements:
- It Supports a healthy mood*
- May reduce the risk of coronary heart disease*
- Helps support cognitive health, brain function and heart health*
- Exhibits anti-inflammatory properties which may help with joint health*
- Supports production of cellular membranes, hormones, and nervous tissue*
- Each capsule is formulated with Vitamin E, a natural anti-oxidant to help preserve freshness and potency of the Fish Oil.
Some Halal fish oil Omega3 Vitamin brands available online are :
- Halal Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000mg (120 Softgels with Fish Gelatin) – Madina Vitamins . Price $15.70 ($0.13 / Count)
- NoorVitamins Omega 3 Fish Oil Pills-Price : $21.99 ($0.18 / Count) .
- Amanah Halal vitamins :Omega 3 Fish Oil 2000 mg Price : $14.99 ($0.12 / Count).
- Halal Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000mg – 120 SoftGels . Price $20.95 .
Halal Prenatal Vitamins helps strengthen a mothers bones with Vitamin D and Calcium. It helps support a mother’s and baby’s heart and spinal cord with Vitamins B6, B2, and Folic Acid*. It contains Vitamin D and Calcium that support bones and teeth health also helps maintaining healthy skin, hair and nails with Biotin, Beta-Carotene, Copper, Iron, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E.Specially balanced prenatal and postnatal nutrition plus DHA can to help support healthy fetal brain and eye development.* Formulated to provide key vitamins and minerals for nutritional support before, during and after pregnancy and nursing. The DHA helps support fetal brain and eye development, as well as healthy brain and eye function in adults. The Halal Prenatal Vitamin’s DHA is sourced from ultra-purified natural fish oil, molecularly distilled and laboratory-tested to be free of potentially harmful levels of mercury, heavy metals, dioxins, PCB’s and other unwanted contaminants.
- NoorVitamins Prenatal with DHA – 60 Softgels.Price- $21.99 ($0.18 / Count) .
- AMANAH Halal Vitamins – Prenatal Multivitamin & Mineral – HALAL VITAMINS – 60 Tablets.Price- $14.49 ($0.24 / Count).
- Madina Halal Vitamins – Halal Prenatal Vitamins Gluten Free (60 Tablets – Daily Supplement) Price-$12.90 ($0.22 / Count) .