LIST OF BEST ISLAMIC APP (For iphone and ipads)
There are lots of Islamic app available today thanks to technology.But sometimes we are left with a question about which app is the best and would be beneficial for us in the long run so that we don’t have to keep downloading a app and then removing them or buying an app to realise there is something missing in it.Here is a list of 8 Islamic app a muslim must have.This is a list of best Islamic App for iphones and ipads.Most of them are free.
A very useful app every muslim must have.It is very elaborate and has authentic duas from Quran.The best feature of this Islamic app is that it is very easy and has a very nice font.It teaches the sunnah way of life.This app features a collection of du’a (supplications) from the Qu’ran and Sunnah, and based on the popular Hisnul Muslim (Fortification of the Muslim) collection.
A must have app for a new muslim and propably anyone.This app is my favourite and I would advice everyone to download this app at earliest,afterall it is totally free.
- Dua are Categorised and easy to Search
- It is a Free App
- Both Arabic and English translation of Dua is Included
- One can Search Dua according to his need (like Dua before doing Wudu )
Makkah window is another nice Islamic app,which is available for free.It won an UNESCO award for its unique content about Makkah. It provides Unique Panorama Tour through the Holy Mosque in Makkah!
It is totally free (no ads, no purchases)!
It has five special features
- unique panorma tour through masjid al haram
- Interactive map of mecca
- Live tv of mecca
- Many video panorma of mecca,which is first of its type in the world
- Historical facts about most important sites
It is a Travel app and Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Qibla times app is an Islamic app I have found in almost all my friend’s phone.You too can download this free app to notify yourself of prayer times.check the direction of qibla to read salah and also check the hijri calender.Hijri is the Islamic calender.
AL QIBLA TIMES is one app which serves many purpose:It is best for-
- Prayer Times,
- Qibla Direction on Map and Compass,
- Hijri Calendar
- Prayer Times based on your calculation method & location (detects automatically and allows searching and saving locations too).
Prayer Times Notifications based for all prayers including one for before Fajr.
Notifications can have different Adhan for each prayer.
It uses iPhone’s/iPod’s built in location services to determine your location and gives you the direction to Qibla on a Map.
Find the Qibla direction from any address using the search feature.
Hijri Calendar with important events and the ability to add reminders for those events.
Listen to Adhan using the Adhan play button on Modern theme screen.
and Much More..
It is a great Islamic app for people like me who tend to forget the calculation of their dhikr in tasbeeh.The best part is that it is fast and free.The counter is beautiful and there is automatic vibration setting which reminds you to continue.Overall a nice app for free.
- Tasbih is very smart, fast, easy and simple to use dhikr application.
- It can specially be handy if you don’t have, don’t want to or forgot to bring your real Tasbih.
- Ii is absolutely free with many graphic designs choices
- Tasbih has a counter, built-in automatic vibration settings and many recommended dhikr choices.
Intended for Islamic Productivity and Dhikr It Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
It is the most comprehensive Quran App! Quran Touch is the complete Quran in Uthmani Book form with verse by verse translation, transliteration, notes, bookmarks and recitation.
- It can be very useful for people trying to learn Quran because it has an option of playback and repeat.
- You can listen to any recitor.It has recitation of ten world’s great Quran recitors.
- The translation is verse by verse
- There is option to bookmark.
- Complete facebook integration in order to join a rapidly growing community of Quran students and memorizers.
Full Quran text with more than 10 Translations supporting Retina Display and both Portrait and Landscape orientation (only on iPad)
Adjustable verse by verse highlight for easy memorization
Facebook and Email sharing function in order to share the Quran’s beautiful words to your friends and family.
Gapless (continuous) verse by verse recitation by: Mahmoud Al Husary, Abdul Basit Abdul Samad, , Saad Al Ghamdi, Abu Bakr Ash-Shatree, Mishary Rashid Al-Afasy (Efasy) and Muhammad Siddiq Al Minshawy, Ibrahim Walk (English Translation), Mahmoud Khalil Al Husary, Abdul Rahman Al Sudais (Sudays).
This Islamic app helps to memorize the Holy Quran.It is again a free app and very powerful .If you are in the process of learning,this app is a must have.
- Hide and reveal mode for memorizing current lesson (Sabaq)
- Self review using recording & playback for previous lesson (Manzil)
- Aya repeat mode for memorizing by hearing the reciter
- Auto scroll mode
- Monitor your progress by ticking each ayah memorised.
This Islamic app is very useful and easy to comprehend and it is totally free. I would recommend everyone to download this beautiful app.
- – It’s FREE
- – Browse chapters easily
- – Quick filter to find the chapters you’re looking for
- – View the chapter number and hadith number
- – Hadith preview page gives you a preview of every hadith
- – Share hadiths using SMS, Email, Facebook, Twitter
- – Use the COPY function to copy any hadith along with it’s reference
- – Adjustable font size for smooth reading
A juz is one of 30 parts of roughly equal length into which the Qur’an is sometimes divided.
The juz that is the most commonly memorized is «juz Amma» which is the thirtieth part and which starts from Sura 78 (An-Naba) to Sura 114 (An-Nas), that are most of the short suras of the Quran.
Juz Amma is named after the 1st word of the 1st sura (sura 78) in that juz.
- This application contains Juz Amma (Last chapter of the Quran from Surah 78 to Surah 114) and Al-Fatiha.
- Each sura is displayed with its original verse (in arabic) and also with its translation and transliteration
- Each sura is displayed with its original verse (in arabic) and also with its translation and transliteration so as to facilitate learning for non-arabic speaking people.
- There is an option to repeat and playback
If you are using an Islamic app and would like to promote it for the sake of Ummah,feel free to share with us.May the muslim community benefit and we become a productive muslim.
Zazak Allah Khairan.
Love this Article ? ❤❤ Download it as pdf.