Today we will talk about a Muslim who belonged to 21st Century. He shook the World with his message that NO Money, No Friends and No glitter of the World can save you from Death. Death is inevitable and we should mend our ways before it is too late.
Ali Banat was an Australian Muslim millionaire. At 29 years of age, he was already the owner of two very successful businesses and was earning endless riches. He was the sort of guy who showed off his wealth and riches on social media. His endless range of expensive watches, branded perfumes, fleet of sport cars and luxury lifestyle was no secret.
Who was Ali Banat?
Ali banat ethnicity: Ali Banat was an Arab-Australian businessperson who owned a security and electrical company and died in 2018, following a struggle with cancer. Following his cancer diagnosis in October 2015, Ali Banat donated all his wealth to charity and founded MATW-Project.
Ali Banat was born in Greenacre, New South Wales, on February 16 1982. He made money from a security and electrical company, and in an interview with Mohamed Hoblos he showed the lavish lifestyle he led. Banat became accustomed to sports cars and Louis Vuitton. However, all that changed when he was diagnosed with cancer. This made him reconsider his life, and prompting him to sell his cars and watches. He was told that he had seven months to live, and wanted to use his time wisely.
Ali Banat founded the Muslims Around The World (MATW) Project, which went to countries in Africa and provided people with education, food and other forms of aid. Throughout his travels in Togo, Ghana, and Burkina Faso, he helped thousands of people. His interview with Hoblos went viral, and he received donations from people across the world. With the money, MATW aimed to build villages for over 200 widows, a mosque, a school to house 600 orphans, a mini hospital/medical centre, and businesses to support the local community.
Ali Banat’s Net Worth
Ali Banat’s net worth is estimated at $3 million.
While I was talking with People about Ali Banat, I came across comments like ‘He Knew he had few days to live and so he did whatever was possible for him in these few days” and it made me think “Do We know how many days are we going to live ? ” We all are in the same position dear friends . Every morning when we wake up we say :
الحَمْدُ لِلهِ الَّذِي أَحْيَانَا بَعْدَ مَا أَمَاتَنَا وَإِلَيْهِ النُّشُورُ
Praise is to Allah Who gives us life after He has caused us to die and to Him is the return.
You know why ? It is because Sleep is like Death .And Every Morning we wake up we thank God that we are alive and he has given us one more chance to be better .
His Masjid is now complete . It is is Syria .
Ali Banat delivered his final message. This video was recorded at his request to leave a personal message to be released once he has passed away.
5 Life lessons we learn from the life of brother Ali Banat:
- Leave behind a source of sadaqa jariya: His MATW-Project, based in Australia, carries on its business with a strong presence in many countries worldwide, especially in Africa.
- Be grateful to Allah in all condition
- Hard work brings success: Ali banat was a hard worker and was a self-made successful businessman.
- Turn misery to Opportunity: When Ali banat was diagnosed with Cancer,“…he immediately embraced his illness as a “gift” seizing it as an opportunity to add more meaning to his life.He didn’t lay there and take it. His destiny wasn’t there. Ali turned this cancer into a blessing.
- Give Charity : Ali gave everything he was blessed with. And Allah answered his dua. To this day his legacy continues. MATW has gone from strength to strength, now working in Lebanon, Bangladesh, Yemen and supporting Syrian refugees too. MATW is growing and delivering with impact.Ali’s destiny wasn’t fast cars and wealth. Ali’s destiny was to transform lives and poor communities around the world. Allah gave him this chance, and he took it
Ali Banat understood his Purpose of life before his death but “What about you and Me” ? We are still lost.Death can come to us at anytime . Shouldn’t we gear up and do every possible good deeds we can to earn the Pleasure of Allah swt .
Keep in Dua.
Read about Other Motivating Muslims
If you like this consider sharing it. Your single share means a lots to us.Republishing the article is permitted on the condition of proper attributes and link.
Do you want to get a Weekly magazine? You can subscribe to get a weekly email with our recent articles.