99 Names of Allah -Part 3 (Seeking help with Asma ul Husna ) Series
So, In the Previous Post We covered” Seeking Dua with Asma ul Husna till Ism ” Al-‘Hasib The Reckoner ” Which was number 43 . So Here is the Third Part of the Series where we will cover few more names,In Sha Allah.
Check Previous Post in this Series –
- 99 Names of Allah -Part 2 (Seeking help with Asma ul Husna ) Series
- 99 Names of Allah -Part 1 (Seeking help with Asma ul Husna ) Series
Part 3- 99 Names of Allah
41 : Al Jalilo (The Sublime One )
42 : Al Karim (The Generous One )
O Allah ! We know that You are the Most Generous, Esteemed
- O Allah ! Al-Kareem, Guide us to be generous to others, aid us to develop honouroble and noble manners.
- O Allah ! Make us reflect Your attribute of karama by always being thankful for Your favors which are beyond our basic needs and only turning to You when we ask and enter us into Your greatest generosity, Jannatul ‘Alaa without reckoning, ameen!
43 : Ar Raqib (The Watchful)
O Allah ! We know that You are the Watchful
- O Allah, Ar-Raqeeb ! we know that You watch over and control all things.
- O Allah ! Guide us to be watchful over our hearts and our obligations towards you, adorn us with worshiping you as though we see You for if we don’t see you, You surely see us, aid us in purifying our intentions.
- O Allah ! help us remember Your watchfulness over us, ameen!
44 : Ar Mujib (The Responsive)
O Allah ! We know that You are the responsive one
- O Allah, Al-Mujeeb, we know that You are the answerer and fulfiller of prayers.
- O Allah ! Guide us to respond to Your call and be responsive to those in need and make us call upon and supplicate to you in the best manner.
- O Allah ! Don’t let our prayers be unanswered and adorn us with certainty in Your response, ameen!
45 : Al Wasi (The Encompassing)
O Allah ! We know that You are the All-Encompassing, the Boundless
- O Allah, Al-Waasi ! we know that You are the One who encompasses everything and everyone.
- O Allah ! Make us of those who constantly remember Your vastness and perfection.
- O Allah ! Inspire us to contemplate Your endless dominion and make us turn to You for every request .
- O Allah ! help us in our faith to never make us doubt any of Your characteristics. Ameen!
46 : Al Hakeem (The Wise)
O Allah ! We know that You are all wise
- O Allah, Al-Hakeem, we know that You are the One who possesses ultimate wisdom.
- O Allah ! Make us of those who are content with Your decisions.
- O Allah ! Adorn us with wisdom in dealing with ourselves and others.
- O Allah ! Make us reflect on Your wisdom by looking at creation. Ameen!
47 : Al Wadud (The Loving)
O Allah ! We know that You are the most Loving
- O Allah, Al-Wadood, we know that You are the One Who is Most Affectionate.
- O Allah! Make us of those who love You and Your Messenger above all, bless us with Your love and protection.
- O Allah ! Bring righteous people on our path and make us love them and them love us for Your sake only.
- O Allah ! give us the tawfeeq to perform deeds of worship, ameen!
48 : Al Majeed (The most Glorious One)
O Allah ! We know that You are glorious, the most Honourable
- O Allah, Al-Majeed, Help us in understanding and acting upon Your glorious Book .
- O Allah ! make us of the dhaakireen, those who remember You continuously with a beautiful glory and praise.
- O Allah ! Make us respectful to others, keep granting us honor through Islam and bestow upon us the honour of gazing upon Your Countenance in Paradise, ameen!
49 : Al -Ba’ith (The Infuser of New Life)
O Allah ! We know that You are the Infuser of New Life ,the Resurrector
- O Allah, you are The Raiser (from death), The One who resurrects His slaves after death for reward and/or punishment.
- O Allah ! make us the one who when raised on the Day of Resurrection,recieve their book of deeds in the Right hand
- O Allah ,You are he infuser of new life. O Allah bless us with pious Offsprings .
- O Allah you created us and you have the full authority and Power over us. As you have Promised, you will raise us again. O Allah , do not make us forget this.Do not make us forget our purpose of life.
- O Allah, It is only your Pleasure I seek.
50 : Ash-Shaheed (The All Observing Witness)
O Allah ! We know that You are The All- and Ever Witnessing
- O Allah, Ash-Shaheed, we know that You witness all things.
- O Allah ! Guide us to live by the shahada and make us utter the testimony of faith on our deathbed.
- O Allah ! Help us remember that You are witnessing us .
- O Allah ! Make us always stand up for the truth and join us with the prophets and shuhadaa in the highest Paradise, ameen!
51 : Al-Haqq (The Embodiment of Truth)
O Allah ! We know that You are The absolute Truth
- O Allah, Al-Haqq, we know that You are the ultimate Truth.
- O Allah ! Guide us to live by and die upon the truth and make us of those who advice others to the truth.
- O Allah ! Don’t let us be deceived by shaytan and his helpers.
- O Allah ! Make us reflect upon the universe and ourselves and witness the reality of Paradise, ameen!
52 : Al-Wakeel (The Universal Trustee)
O Allah ! We know that you are the Trustee, The Disposer of Affairs
- O Allah, Al-Wakeel, we know that You take care of all matters.
- O Allah ! Make us of those who gracefully rely on You and guide us to work in this world to the best of our ability.
- O Allah ! Make us of those others can trust in, protect us against our enemies, guard over us and make us entrust our souls to you in times of ease and hardship, ameen!
53 :Al-Qawwiyy (The Strong One)
O Allah ! We know that you are the all Strong
- O Allah, Al-Qawiyy, we know that Your Strength is perfect and complete .
- O Allah ! Make us strong believers and aid us to use our strength to strive for justice.
- O Allah ! Adorn us with reliance on your promise against the unjust and enable us to be comforted by our knowledge of Your Strength
- O Allah ! Inspire our minds to reflect on Your Creation and fill our hearts with fear and awe for Your irresistible Strength, ameen!
54 : Al-Mateen (The Firm One )
O Allah ! We know that you are the The Firm, The Steadfast
- O Allah, Al-Mateen, we know that You are the most firm.
- O Allah ! Let us benefit from the Quran and Sunnah.
- O Allah ! Make us firm in our faith, and make us steadfast in good and bad times.
- O Allah ! Make us of those who call others to Islam and bless us with righteous company. Adorn our hearts with a strong determination to strive for Your Paradise, ameen!
55 :Al-Waliyy ( The Protecting Associate)
O Allah ! We know that you are the most loving guardian
- O Allah, Al-Waliy, we know that You are the most loving Guardian.
- O Allah ! Make us of your awliyaa and guide us to complement our obligatory acts of worship with abundant voluntary deeds.
- O Allah ! Bless us with righteous friends, make us pious friends to other believers and assist us in turning to You only you as our best Ally at all times, ameen!
56 : Al-Hameed ( The Sole-Laudable One)
O Allah ! We know that you are the most Praiseworthy
- O Allah, Al-Hameed, we know that all praise and thanks belongs to You.
- O Allah ! Make us of those who praise You as you should be praised, guide us in praising you often and sincerely
- O Allah ! make us of those who say alhamdulillah in Paradise, ameen!
57 : Al-Muhsee (The All-Enumerating One )
O Allah ! We know that you are the Reckoner
- O Allah ! You are The Reckoner, The One who the count of things are known to .
- O Allah count our good deeds and do not take us into account of our shortcomings.O Allah ! Pardon our Shortcoming.We love you O Allah !
58 :Al-Mubdi (The Originator)
O Allah ! We know that you are the Originator
- O Allah, Al-Badee’,we know that You are the incomparable Originator.
- O Allah !Make us of those who follow Your rope, gain correct knowledge of Your Book and the sunnah and protect us from bid’ah.
- O Allah ! Guide us in reviving the ways of Your prophet correctly, make us convey the message of Islam to others as You revealed it and adorn us with complete faith and trust in Your power to create and originate, ameen!
59 :Al-Mueed (The Restorer)
O Allah ! We know that you are the Restorer
- O Allah ! we know that You are the One who compels and restores and who is Highest.
- O Allah ! Mend our hearts when we are distressed and protect us from oppression and from being oppressive to others.
- O Allah ! Make us obey Your commands willingly, and enable us to reach all our goals which are pleasing to You, ameen!
60 :Al-Muhyi (The Maintainer of life)
O Allah ! We know that you are the maintainer of Life
- O Allah ! You are the maintainer the Restorer, The Giver of Life,
- Ya Allah ! You are the One who took out a living human from semen that does not have a soul.
- O Allah ! You give life by giving the souls back to the worn out bodies on the resurrection day and you will make us alive .
- O Allah ! Put me under your Protection and never leave me alone .Ameen.
If You are following our Blog , Do not miss the next post in which we will cover some more Names of Allah swt ,In Sha Allah . If You have not yet subscribed, Do subscribe.Jazak Allahu Khair .
This article is Originally written by Aafiya for Islamhashtag.com If you like this, consider sharing it. Your single share means a lots to us.Republishing the article is permitted on the condition of proper attributes and link.
Do you want to get a Weekly magazine? You can subscribe to get a weekly email with our recent articles.
If you want to support our Quran Project, Become a member: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/fahm/membership