Need Barakah in Your Life?
One of the important thing which we all peruse in our life is Barakah . We all Want our life to be blessed.Right? We want maximum productivity in minimum provision . But Unfortunately We always gets short of time.We complain of not having enough time to accomplish a work.We are never satisfied with our Job,our Provision. Everything seems to be so less!
But What do We do to get it ?How do We have productivity ? How do We have Barakah in everything We do? I recently attended a lecture on Barakah and found it very informative .I took some notes and would like to share it with you .
How to get Barakah in Our Life?
Today there is disharmony in relationship. Time is slipping away fast .People are becoming materialistic.They are becoming less kind .Relationships are turning Sour. We do not have enough money. We do not have enough time.We are simply missing the Barakah in Our life.But How do We regain Barakah ? To Put Barakah back in our life,first We need to understand what Barakah is .
What is Barakah?
Barakah is Khair and Barakah is being contended with whatever We have.
Yes, Barakah is khair .It is multitude of goodness and is continuous.Prophet Muhammad in a span of 23 years Propagated the deen of Islam and he was able to transform not only the physical reality but the hearts of People . And it didn’t stop after his death .Islam is still growing . Muhammad SAW had a Barakah in Him . We should ask our self is there Barakah in Our Life? How do we introduce Barakah in Our life .
Here are Five Important Principle to have Barakah :
1) Barakah is Al Khair. Al Khair comes from Allah Subhanatallah . If we believe in it.It will definately come.We should never lose Hope in Allah’s Mercy and call to Allah by his beautiful names.
2 )If Allah is Khair .He is a source of all good the we should move closer to Allah-towards Allah’s command.And How do we do it ?By Reading Quran daily(Be it a Single Verse) ,Reading the cumpolsary Salah and giving alms to the Poor .
3) And the third thing We should remember is that We should seek refuge from Shaitan by cntinuous practice of Astaghfar .Because Shaitan steals our Barakah.
4) There are general trends that we cannot overcome : As we move closer to the day of judgement,time is going to shrink .We should try to make every Possible use of Our time and should not waste it in anything that is of no benefit.
5)And Finally , When We want to get Barakah in Our life we need Patience and be consistent in our effort . It is not a “get rich quick Scheme ”
How to get Barakah in Our Life
Here are Few listing which can help us gain Productivity (Barakah) in Our life.
- Book of Allah :If Allah gives us Barakah then Quran is the source of Barakah .It saves us from being decieved from shaitan . It is a source of Peace and tranquility to the heart and and it can make us feel better .
- Read Surah Al Baqarah : The Magician cannot read it . It is a source of Ruqya . It is a source of Baqarah . Surah Baqarah brings transformation in heart . If you feel it is difficult to read surah Baqarah everyday ,read the stories of Sahaba . Read Quran in the beginning of the day .It will bring Baraqah and Alllah swt will bless our time and everything that is around us .
- Next source of Barakah is Hadith . There is Baraqah in listening to Prophet Muhammad .If your heart is open,the Baraqah of Wahi stays in your heart .
- Ask Allah for forgiveness .Read Astaghfar .You may like to read this Story of Astaghfar for your Imaan boost
- Take Lesson from the Life of Prophet (pbuh) :We should and must read the seerah of Prophet Muhammad SAW.
- Patience : Allah tested Sahabas with Patience . We should not expect overnight result but keep working for our Barakah consistently . If You want more inspiration you can read the stories of Companion. You can Keep a watch on the stories from Quran or get a book on the stories of companion.
- Make Good Company – Sit with Good People -There is a beutiful Hadith-Abu Hurairah narrated that the Prophet, peace be upon him, said, Allah has angels who roam the earth, and have no other assigned duties but to seek out the assemblies where Allah is remembered. They sit with them and overspread each other with their wings in such numbers that they fill all the space between them and the lowest Heaven. When these people remembering Allah disperse, these angels also depart and ascend to heaven.The Prophet, peace be upon him, said that Allah would then ask them, even though he knows the people better than the angels: “From where have you come?” They would say: “We have come from the presence of Your servants on earth, who glorify You, declare Your greatness and praise and exalt You!”Allah would say: “What do they ask of Me?” The angels would say: “They request Paradise.”Allah would say: “Have they seen My Paradise?” The angels would reply: “No, truly they have not.”Allah would say: “What if they had seen My Paradise?” The angels would reply: “Had they really seen it, how much more would they seek it!”Allah would say: “And what do they seek?” The angels would reply: “They seek Your protection.”Allah would say: “And from what do they seek protection?” The angels would reply: “From the Fire, O my Lord.”Allah would say: “And have they seen the Fire?” The angels would say: “No, O my Lord.”Allah would say: “What if they had seen the Fire?” The angels would say: “And they seek Your forgiveness.”The Prophet, peace be upon him, said that Allah would say: “I have forgiven them. I have given them what they have asked for and granted them protection.”The angels would say: “My Lord! There is among them such and such a sinful man, he was only passing by and chanced to sit with them.”Allah would say: “And him too I have forgiven, these people’s companion is not condemned.”[Muslim]
8)Through Taqwa :Barakah is attained as Iman, Ikhlas and Taqwa . Allah says in Quran(7-96 )
And if the people of the townships had believed and kept from evil, surely We should have opened for them blessings from the sky and from the earth. But (unto every messenger) they gave the lie, and so We seized them on account of what they used to earn.
If you are experiencing recession ,depression ,falling economy remember that it is Allah who provides, suffices, and makes a Way out of Every Hardship for Those Who have Taqwa
﴿وَمَن يَتَّقِ اللَّهَ يَجْعَل لَّهُ مَخْرَجاًوَيَرْزُقْهُ مِنْ حَيْثُ لاَ يَحْتَسِبُ﴾
(And whosoever has Taqwa of Allah, He will make a way for him to get out. And He will provide him from where he never could imagine.) meaning, whoever has Taqwa of Allah in what He has commanded and avoids what He has forbidden, then Allah will make a way out for him from every difficulty and will provide for him from resources he never anticipated or thought about. Ibn Abi Hatim recorded that
Abdullah bin Masud said, “The most comprehensive Ayah in the Qur’an is,
﴿إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَأْمُرُ بِالْعَدْلِ وَالإْحْسَانِ﴾
(Verily, Allah enjoins Al-`Adl (justice) and Al-Ihsan (doing good) (16:90). The greatest Ayah in the Qur’an that contains relief is,
9)Barakah Through Prophet Isa Alaihi Salam: We can take a lesson from Prophet Isa (pbuh) .See the below Verse of surah Marayam verse 31
And He has made me blessed wherever I am and has enjoined upon me prayer and zakah as long as I remain alive
Isa Alaihi Salam called People to Islam. If we spend our life teaching and calling People towards Islam,It becomes a source of Barakah .
10)Give Zakat : Zakat is Purification and Multiplication
11) Eat Halal and Avoid Haram : Eating Haram damages the Barakah . Taking haram in household can stop your dua from being accepted .
12)Avoid Consuming haraam wealth. This is one of the major reasons why du’aa’s are not answered. Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “O people, Allaah is Good and only accepts that which is good. Allaah commanded the pious to follow the same commandments as He gave to the Messengers. He says (interpretation of the meaning):
‘O (you) Messengers! Eat of the Tayyibaat [all kinds of Halaal (lawful) foods which Allaah has made lawful (meat of slaughtered eatable animals, milk products, fats, vegetables, fruits)] and do righteous deeds. Verily, I am Well-Acquainted with what you do’ [al-Mu’minoon 23:51]
‘O you who believe (in the Oneness of Allaah — Islamic Monotheism)! Eat of the lawful things that We have provided you with’ [al-Baqarah 2:172]
13)Be Kind to Your relatives : There is two Baraqah- You live longer and you will earn more .
14)Be Honest in your transaction : If your transaction is not based on cheating or deceiving, Allah gives Barakah . There is no barakah in things you buy/sell by lying . Greed destroys Barakah .
15)Honey ,dates,Olive Oil,Black Seed are a source of Barakah :There are nutritional and medicinal value in it
Honey : There is a Hadith about Honey in Sahih Muslim that
Abu Sa’eed Al-Khudri reported: A man came to the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, and told him that his brother’s stomach was upset. The Prophet said, “Give him honey.” So he gave it to him, but then later he came and said, “I have given him honey but it has only made his stomach more upset.” He said this three times and then he came a fourth time, and the Prophet said, “Give him honey.” He said, “I have already given it to him but it has only made his stomach more upset.” The Prophet said, “Allah has spoken the truth and your brother’s bowels are mistaken.” So the Prophet made him drink more honey and he recovered.Source: [Sahih Muslim 4114]
Olive : Olive is mentioned in both Quran and hadeeth .
The Quran Says “And a tree (olive) that springs forth from Mount Sinai, that grows oil, and (it is a) relish for the eaters.” [Surah al-Muminoon 23:20].
And there is a hadith in which Prophet Muhammad(SAW) recommends us to eat Olive.
Abu Aseed said: “The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Eat the oil and use it on your hair and skin, for it comes from a blessed tree.” (Reported by al-Tirmidhi, 1775; see also Saheeh al-Jaami
Black Seed (Nigella Seed)
It is narrated by the hadith that the Holy Prophet (pbuh) said: ‘Use the black seed because it has a relief of all diseases, but death.’
16)Saying Bismillah before eating and before Every Work-
Eat together and Mention allah’s name-This will bring Baraqah in food .Remember to say aujobillah and Bismillah .
17)Take advantage of the blessed time–
Last third of night,Early morning,Fridays,Ramadhan ,and first 10 days of dul Hijja . Barakah is with your elders and their sound naseehats .
18)Dua :Dua is a surce of Barakah . If you see something that you admire,ask Barakah for yourself .
19) Do Shukr :Thank Allah(swt) for all the Provision.Say Alhumdulillah!
20)Asma Ul Husna : Seek the Help of Allah with Allah’s divine name . “The most beautiful names belong to Allah: so call on Him by them.” (Quran, 7:180)
Muslims are asked to call upon God during their supplications by the most appropriate names that relate to what they are asking for. For example, if one is seeking forgiveness from God for a sin they have committed, they would call upon Him by His name “Al-Ghaffar,” meaning “The Ever Forgiving.” If one is asking for peace and tranquility in their life while experiencing a period of tension, they would call on God by His name “As-Salaam,” meaning “The Ultimate Source of Peace.”
Remember ! Seek Help ONLY from ALLAH . May Allah bless you and increase Productivity in your lifeAmeen.
Saying Barak allahu feeki and replying to it by saying Barak allahu wa feekum.
Note : If You like the article, Please Share it and influence someone’s life . Please make sure that if you reuse the content in your blog posts or share it in whats app or else where ,you include the link to this Post.This will help us spread to more People and give us the motivation to continue our Work. Jazakallahu khair.