Halal Restaurants in New York
Finding halal restaurant in Western countries is a big challenge. In order to make things easy for my Muslim brothers and sisters visiting New York, here I have researched on Top halal restaurants in New York.
Halal restaurants have become increasingly popular in New York in the recent days, offering a diverse range of dishes that cater to different dietary needs and preferences.
Tips for Finding and Enjoying Halal Cuisine in NYC
When it comes to finding and enjoying Halal cuisine in New York City, there are a few tips that can make your experience even better.
- Firstly, do some research beforehand and make a list of the top-rated Halal restaurants in the area you plan to visit. This will save you time and ensure that you get to try the best Halal food available.
- Another tip is to ask locals for recommendations. New Yorkers are known for their love of food, and many are happy to share their favorite Halal spots with visitors. You can also check online reviews and forums to get an idea of what other people have enjoyed at different Halal restaurants.
- When ordering at a Halal restaurant, don’t be afraid to ask questions about the menu items. Many dishes may be unfamiliar to you, but the staff will be more than happy to explain them and offer suggestions based on your preferences. It’s also important to let them know if you have any dietary restrictions or allergies so they can accommodate your needs.
Top Halal Restaurants in New York City
New York City is home to a diverse range of halal restaurants that offer delicious and authentic cuisine. Here are some of the top halal restaurants in the city that you should definitely check out:
You can use google map to find the location.
- The Halal Guys – This iconic food cart turned restaurant is known for its mouth-watering chicken and gyro platters, served with their famous white sauce.
- Nus-ret: Owned by Turkish chef known as Salt Bae. location: 60 W 53rd St, New York City, NY 10019-6106
- GOSHT: Halal steakhouse and burger restaurant located in the center of Brighton Beach. 3215 Coney Island Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11235
- Kebab Empire – Located in Queens, this restaurant serves up delicious Turkish cuisine, including succulent kebabs and flavorful meze plates.
- Hadramaut Restaurant :Middleeast sandwhich and salad: 172 Atlantic Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11201
- Brooklyn Halal Grill: 1148 Liberty Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11208
- Yemen Cafe – This Brooklyn-based restaurant offers traditional Yemeni dishes, such as lamb haneeth and fahsa, that are sure to satisfy your taste buds.
- Madina Restaurant – This Bronx-based restaurant is known for its delicious biryanis, curries, and kebabs, all made with fresh ingredients and bold spices.
- Burgers by Honest Chops :It is located in Greenwich Village in a beautiful area near Washington Square Park,
- Afghan Kebab House: Location: 764 9th Ave, New York, NY 10019
- Ravagh persian Grill : owner: Amir Raoufi and Masoud Tehrani. It is located in 1135 First Avenue
- Al Badawi: Amazing middle east halal dish like maklouba : 151 Atlantic Ave Brooklyn, NY 11201
- Rasa Restaurant: Serves Malaysian, thai halal food. located: 25 W 8th St New York, NY 10011
- Lokanta Turkish Grill: Lokanta Turkish Grill offers dishes from the Mediterranean, from kebabs to vegetarian dishes. Location: 40-05 Skillman Ave New York, NY 11104
These are just a few of the many amazing halal restaurants that New York City has to offer. Whether you’re looking for classic Middle Eastern dishes or something more unique, there’s something for everyone in the city’s vibrant halal food scene.
Hope you find the information useful. Keep in dua.
If you like the article consider sharing it. Your single share means a lots to us.Republishing the article is permitted on the condition of proper attributes and link.
Do you want to get a Weekly magazine? You can subscribe to get a weekly email with our recent articles.
Follow us in our Social media Profiles: (facebook @islamhashtag), (instagram @islamhashtag ) and (pinterest @islamhashtag )