Hajj resources for Hajj pilgrims
Here are tips and free books on Hajj that will definitely help you in the pilgrimage to mecca.You can download the talbiya of hajj and other free stuffs here.All the best and Hajj mabroor !!
Hajj has started. Millions of Muslims are preparing to gather in Makkah and the sacred places to respond to Allah’s invitation to visit His House; an invitation announced by Prophet Ibrahim (A.S)and then renewed by Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be on them).Check these Hajj resources and download them for free .
Hajj being the fifth pillar of Islam holds a lot of importance to muslims. How lucky are they who are able to make it to Hajj.Hajj purifies a person and the reward of an accepted Hajj is nothing else but Jannah. Everyone wants to do a hajj-mabroor(an accepted hajj) . A vast majority of people get the chance to do hajj just once in their lifetime.We have compiled a short handout for the pilgrims so that they can make the best out of this divine journey. May Allah guide you and help you in in your preparation of your lifetime journey.
Have You Purchased Everything you will be needing for Hajj. Check this review of Items a Pilgrims need on Hajj
Also feel free to download this free Grand Mosque navigation App
And here are Some Other free Downloads :
A mini 2 page Hajj guide that you can print and keep in your pocket.It is very beautifully explained and anyone can understand the clear instructions.
2)40 Rabbana Duas
During Tawaf,people carry books or listen to others and sometimes get mislead .It will be very useful if you carry a quick notes of duas with you and the best part of it will be that you will be able to read many duas along with their meanings too.You can download 40 Rabbana duas along with their meaning from my collections,right here>>
3)Arabic Words and Phrases
A useful guide to some important words and phrases you can speak in arabic .It is a simple english to arabic mini guide,which you can keep handy.Many people understand only arabic,so,this will be a very useful guide In sha Allah.
4)Know the Arabic numbers.This will help in dealing with money.
3)Free Talbiya of Hajj
What can be more soothing than the Talbiya of Hajj.Download this mp3 in your phone.It will soothe the heart and listen to it in the flight or when you are sitting idle .It will remind you of your preparation to your lifetime journey-your Hajj.
6) Pack your Book on Hajj for reference
Check out these free authentic books on hajj
DOWNLOAD SOME FREE BOOKS ON HAJJ :
7)Keep a copy of Short supplication .
Some one minute Dua that you can learn quite easily and which is very rewarding at the same time.You can also print it out and keep it handy.
8) Keep a list of Short Personal Dua you wish to make during Hajj
Scholars recommend that you make a list of dua beforehand so that you do not forget something while you are seeking Allah’s bounties . Here is a Sample that may help you make your own list
check out this for short reminders on umrah
10) CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO CARRY
- Your important documents
- Money in Soudi Rial and your own local currency
- mobile phone
- Identifiable polythene bags for slippers
- Extra pair of rubber slippers
- Small carry bag for two
- (2) nights Arafat & Mina Two (2) sets of Ehram – Men
- Belt for Men Ehram (stitched belts are permitted- avoid leather belts)
- Small water bottle (1/2 liter)
- Hands free bag (with zipper) for Women – preferable something you can hang around your neck
- Copies of duas and above pamplets.
- Small torch / flashlight Scissors Nail cutter / clippers
- Alarm clock (preferably small battery operated)
- Small cloth sling bag for collecting 100 small stones
- Sleeping Bag / Mat
- SCISSOR-for ladies to cut the hair
- 3 to 2 pin adapter for Mobile phone charger converter
- Always carry the address and phone number of the hotel / Kafila. You should also carry EMERGENCY contact name(s) & telephone number(s) and other identification information.
Some information for the Pilgrims:
- Plenty of Zam-Zam water is available in tumblers/containers at the Haram (Containers/Tumblers tops marked GREEN are not cold.
- There are many gates to Haram,each with different names ,please remember the landmarks of the gates and gates number through which you are entering.
- Go to the toilets,atleast one hour before salah.It may be packed,or you may loose your seats.
- check the blessed spot on masjid nabawi,where you should make sure to read the salah.
- You can check these places in madina,which are of special significance.
- And these Ziyarah places in Mecca
ALL THE BEST AND HAJJ MABROOR !!
HOPE THIS INFORMATION HELPS.
SHARE THIS USEFUL PIECE OF INFORMATIONS WITH OTHERS TOO.